Top 3 Benefits of Cloud Contact Center Software
Contact center software help call centers and customer care centers to streamline their working models and operations. Moreover, the contact center solution provides various reports which works as a great source of information to aid decisions of the management to provide better training, improved customer experience and greater ROI (Returns over Investment). That’s the reason more and more organizations have started using contact center software for their inbound, outbound or blended call centers and customer support centers. You can deploy this contact center software either on cloud or on a server on your premises. Both of these options have their own pros and cons. This article will share top 3 key benefits of deploying your contact center solution on cloud and using a cloud based contact center solution. Read More
Elision’s Custom VICIDial Module Empowered ‘Remote Agent’ Work Model
Remote Agent is a growing trend in the call center industry and many call centers have started supporting that due to multiple benefits it offers which include:
- Wider access to talented call center agents to choose for your own call center
- No issue of Human Resource management
- Save money on infrastructure expense to support onsite staff
- Save money for physical space
- And more
These call centers use one or another call center software to streamline their work with the onsite and remote agents. The call center software not only makes things well organized, but also makes it automated, fast and tractable. The VICIDial is one of the most commonly used contact center solution across the globe. Read More
IVR System to Reduce Cost and Increase Benefits
Interactive Voice Response System aka IVRS has benefited many companies since its inception. The IVR System automates many tasks and allows customers to self serve them. Technically saying, the IVR solution is a telephonic menu which plays predefined voice menu; allows customers to select the most suited option; identify the action and serve with the specific step which can be a next IVR menu or some action. There are many companies which are getting benefited by the IVR system.
The IVR solution bestows many benefits to the companies. This article shares key benefits of this Interactive Voice Response system: Read More
Code Blue Solution: Emergency Alert System for Hospitals
An emergency is an unavoidable circumstance which can occur any time. Thus, we all need to be armed with the latest tools and technologies to deal with the emergency with the least damage and quick rescue. Hospitals serve many patients at the same time. The patients can’t move fast in case of emergency. Thus, it is mandatory to have everything in place to ensure the quickest possible rescue. The Code Blue: Emergency Alert solution can work miraculously for the hospitals.
Let me share, how does it work?
- The Code Blue Emergency Alert solution is a telephonic system developed by Elision Technolab LLP.
- It creates different groups of relevant people and assigns an extension to each of them. Each group is given a name with a color code. For example, the cardiac specialist group has an assigned extension 701 and given the name “Blue”.
- In case of emergency, just a single extension call will inform everyone in that extension group. Following earlier example, the call on 701 will inform everyone in the group called Blue. This group may have doctors, nurses, and other staff
- Once they are informed, they may start doing the rescue work such as getting medicine or operation theatre, etc. ready.