Code Blue: Emergency Alert Solution
An emergency can occur any time and it has to be dealt on immediate basis. There are many organizations which deal with different types of emergencies such as:
- Fire station
- Police station
- Security service providers
- And more
All these institutes as well as a commercial or housing society may use an Emergency alert solution to ensure they can deal with the occurred crisis immediately and effectively. The Code Blue solution brought by the Elision Technolab LLP is one of as such effective and proven emergency alert solution.
Elisiontec provide the Code Blue: Emergency Alert Solution along with the required configurations in a way that whenever an emergency occurred, within a few clicks, relevant group of people can be informed about the crisis so they can start the rescue operation.
How it works?
- Elisiontec creates different codes called emergency code by configuring the relevant extension number for each
- Each code has the details of concerned people who can help in the rescue operation.
- Whenever an emergency occurs, anyone can dial the relevant code.
- Based on the received information, the system will locate the type and location of the emergency.
- Immediately, it will generate a quick alert SMS and send it to all relevant members of the concerned group.
- Also, it will make an entry to keep logs of the emergency and relevant details.
- Moreover, an operator will have all the details of each code and relevant group of people so in case of message delivery failure or busy tone; he may take manual action to inform the concern person. Please be noted, on time of emergency, the operator will get an automated file pop up for the relevant emergency code and its group of people to make rescue quicker.
Each emergency can be configured with a unique code and extension number to be dialed at the time of crisis. Below are most commonly used and configured standard codes with their meaning:
- Code Blue -> Cardiac arrest or medical emergency
- Code Yellow -> External Disaster
- Code Red -> Fire
- Code Orange -> Evacuation
- Code Purple -> Physical assault
- Code Pink -> Abduction / kidnapping
- Code Black -> Bomb threat/ Internal disaster
The Code Blue: Emergency Alert System also provides a range of reports which can be reviewed as and when required:
- Code wise activity report
- General task report
- Assigned task report
- Task execution report
- Call failure report
- Call detailed logs and reports
The offered emergency alert solution provides daily or weekly automated reporting as well
Benefits of Code Blue: Emergency Alert Solutions:
- Quickly inform a group of concerned people about the crisis with a single step.
- Get details of locations and emergency to be handled quickly so relevant rescue steps can be taken.
- An automated system to take manual action, in case of a technical glitch on the concerned person end.
- Get detailed logs and automated reports as and when required.
- Configure as many emergency code as required based on the alerts you need to create.
- And many more
To discuss more details of this solution, contact us!