Code Blue Solution: Emergency Alert System for Hospitals
An emergency is an unavoidable circumstance which can occur any time. Thus, we all need to be armed with the latest tools and technologies to deal with the emergency with the least damage and quick rescue. Hospitals serve many patients at the same time. The patients can’t move fast in case of emergency. Thus, it is mandatory to have everything in place to ensure the quickest possible rescue. The Code Blue: Emergency Alert solution can work miraculously for the hospitals.
Let me share, how does it work?
- The Code Blue Emergency Alert solution is a telephonic system developed by Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- It creates different groups of relevant people and assigns an extension to each of them. Each group is given a name with a color code. For example, the cardiac specialist group has an assigned extension 701 and given the name “Blue”.
- In case of emergency, just a single extension call will inform everyone in that extension group. Following earlier example, the call on 701 will inform everyone in the group called Blue. This group may have doctors, nurses, and other staff
- Once they are informed, they may start doing the rescue work such as getting medicine or operation theatre, etc. ready.
Explore the Next Generation Telecom Solution with Multi-Tenant PBX Solution
If you are in the IT business, you can clearly understand why it is highly important to adopt the VoIP solutions and the PBX solution nowadays. Be it healthcare business or hosted services, if you are a Multi-Tenant PBX service provider, you will always be in the limelight. The best thing about this solution is, one can start a business as a PBX service provider and avail the service at a really cost-effective price, and the maintenance of this solution is really easy. With the help of Multi-tenant IP PBX solution, different branches can collaborate and integrate a seamless communication mechanism. This is the ultimate solution with the help of which, one can manage the whole communication solution from a central location or office.
Before going to discuss the advantage of Multi-tenant PBX services, we need to know what Multi-tenant PBX solution actually is! The Multi-tenant PBX solution refers to the software based solution, which can be deployed on your server that is residing on a server at your premises or on the cloud. The solution is not at all restricted with any one option. Read More
CRM System and Call Center Solution Integration: Top 5 Benefits
The customer is now in the focal point of any business, no matter what industry it is. This has increased the demand of customer care and customer support centers. There are many call centers, customer support centers and customer care centers who work 365*24*7 to ensure the best user experience. Any of the earlier mentioned customer care center will require 2 main solutions to give the best possible user experience:
- Call Center Solution
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
Missed Call Solution and Its Utilities: Complete Guide
The Missed call solution is getting popular among the consumers and therefore among the businesses. There are many people who have started utilizing it in favor of their business augmentation. However, there are many business owners who are still unaware of this amazing communication solution. This article will educate you with the detailed understanding of Missed call solution and its different utilities.
What Is Missed Call Solution?
The Missed call solution is a new way of communication. There are 2 different ways to utilize this solution: Read More