Elision Participated in BPO Tech Summit 2020
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
- Elision at the 30th Convergence Expo India 2023
Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd participated in BPO Tech Summit 2020. The company announced successful participation in the event. Read the complete news.
Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd participated in one of the leading BPO events in India, namely, BPO Tech Summit 2020. The event took place in Bangalore at Grand Sheraton on 23rd January 2020. The event conducted with the tagline “Reimagine the business process for actionable insights”.
Elision participated in this event and announced successful participation in the event. Mr. Mehul Shah, CEO and Managing Director of the company along with the business head of the company participated in the event. Elision was one of the silver partners of the event.
Mr. Mehul Shah delivered a session on “Omnichannel communication” and “Omnichannel call center software”. He explained how call center solution evolved with time. How it started with limited features and now loaded with multiple features. He also explained why it is important to have multiple communication channels in any business to gain multiple benefits.
The session progressed with information about the omnichannel call center software and its benefits. Mr. Mehul Shah concluded the session with the information about Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd and with information of their upcoming AI-driven chatbot for call center software.
The company has also booked a space to exhibit its products. The company representatives showcased their premium product which is DialShree: Omnichannel Call Center Solution. The company also showcased its other top products at the event.
As per the shared details, participants of BPO Tech Summit 2020 admired the presentation of Mehul and interacted in-person with him. The event management team has also given a reward to Mehul for his extraordinary expert session.
Participants and visitors of BPO Tech Summit 2020 really liked DialShree and shown interest in taking the discussion forward. Elision representatives met the management and middle management team of different BPOs. Some BPOs and enterprises have shown interest in being a partner of Elision Technologies.
As per the shared details, some of the existing customers and prospects of the company also visited the representative of Elision. The team also received video testimonials from some of the customers.
As per the shared details, the participation of the company is successful and many new projects and partnership discussions have started. The business development team of the company is excited to handle this new business.
If you are also interested in knowing more about DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution, please contact us.