Government organizations, departments, colleges, etc. have been adopting the best technology tools. The unified communication solutions for the public sector and government industry get developed to empower communication, establish a centralized communication ecosystem, and add better traceability.
Our unified communication solutions modernize the public sector and government industry. Common users of these solutions in the government industry are:
|State and National Government||Public Safety||Defense Departments|
|Federal Civilians||Smart Cities||Emergency Services|
1. No option to track caller details
Many government services are related to emergence aid. In that case, knowing the caller’s location and other details are necessary. The traditional system does not show these details and the caller has to share all of that manually, which often wastes time.
2. No option for centralized grievance management
The citizens often face different issues and concerns. The process of raising the concerns to get a resolution is often lengthy and tiresome as no remote or centralized options are available. For each concern, the respective department needs to be contacted.
3. No option to assure on-time and efficient handling of queries and complaints
For government departments and organizations, it is necessary to keep track of all queries and complaints and resolve them within a stipulated time frame. With a traditional system, it is not possible to track all raised queries and assuring local vendors or respective departments are resolving these issues on time and efficiently.
4. No option to automate processes to save manual resources
To raise a complaint or to ask a question, citizens need to call or visit a respective department. Government officials need to answer questions and assign resources manually. There is no way to automate some repetitive jobs and processes with automation.
5. No option to consolidate and track internal communication and collaboration
The traditional system does not have any features to add better communication features to boost internal communication. Moreover, the traditional telecommunication system does not provide any way to assure fair usage of communication resources.
6. Challenges in inter-department task allocation and management
In the public sector, different departments operate for different jobs and issues. Coordination among different departments and tracking progress is quite complicated and dependent on manual follow-ups by citizens or other departments.
7. No option to assure utmost security and compliance adherence
In government organizations and departments, multiple departments and officials work in coordination. In this case, assuring that all information related to citizens and government is confidential and not shared consciously or mistakenly is difficult. Protection of data from any data theft and adherence to all compliances is necessary, but complicated.
8. No option to deliver exceptional citizen experience
The government takes multiple steps to keep citizens content, but it is tough to keep citizens happy if they don’t receive on-time responses and a simplified way to raise their queries and concerns. With the traditional system, letting citizens raise concerns and resolving them on time by keeping track of citizen concerns is unmanageable.
Omnichannel contact center solution, IP PBX software, and IT help desk ticketing system are part of smart city solutions. The public sector and government industry can use one or all smart city solutions to add a centralized, authorized, and reliable communication infrastructure. The citizens or anyone seeking help from any government department can call the same number to use ACD, dynamic IVR or use any other communication channel to reach and ask for assistance. The smart city solutions will also consolidate communication among different government departments and organizations.
Smart Grievance Management Solution
A single platform for public grievances, department process management, etc. makes grievance management faster and reliable. The smart grievance management solution also adds automation such as allocating a grievance ticket to the concerned government employee or a vendor with a due date and assure high SLA. This fast forwards grievance management and keeps everything on track.
It helps the government organizations to conduct remote webinars, events, seminars, etc. for pre-invited delegates and guests. The webcast also gets recorded to share with people that could not attend the webcast.
1. It adds a centralized communication system, which can be used to manage, monitor, and control communication of all different departments in multiple government organizations from a centralized location.
2. It tracks the live location of the caller and can also fetch information from the centralized database of the caller to save time and provide faster emergency assistance.
3. It enhances grievance management for public and government departments with a centralized and smart grievance management system. The public can raise a grievance ticket and track it remotely for any department with a single number or app.
4. It introduces automation to add self serving options for the public, so manual resources in the public sector and government industry can be saved.
5. It records all calls and keeps logs of all different communication channels to assure fair usage of the communication resources.
6. It adds a centralized system for internal communication and collaboration with value added features. It helps in consolidating interstate and inter-department communication.
7. It automates job assignments to the right people and in the right departments. It not only streamlines the workforce and jobs, but also saves manual resources. It also automatically sends updates via multiple communication channels to respective managers and citizens.
8. It keeps track of all concerns raised by citizens to assure resolution delivery within a stipulated time frame and with the required efficiency and accuracy.
9. It makes sure inter-departmental communication is simplified and empowered.
10. It triggers notifications and alerts in case of delay in resolving raised concerns to local vendors and concerned departments. It can also automatically apply penalties in case of delays.
11. It adds a consolidated security system, so all departments and government officials comply with the security compliances. It also keeps data and systems protected from data theft.
12. A reliable webcasting system helps the government departments to run a virtual event or webinar for invited delegates.