Kamailio is a free high-performance, configurable SIP (RFC3261) server . Kamailio is a fast and flexible SIP server. Kamailio can handle thousands of calls per second on low-configuration machine. Kamailio has C shell-like scripting language to provide full control over the server’s behavior. Kamailio has a modular architecture that lets users load only the required modules/functionality
It is customizable, being able to feature as fast load balancer; SIP server flavors: registrar, location server, proxy server, redirect server; gateway to SMS/XMPP; or advanced VoIP application server.
We customize the Kamailio as per routing logic and requirements.
Kamailio can be used for following servers:
- SIP proxy server
- SIP registrar server
- SIP location server
- SIP application server
- SIP dispatcher server
- Kamailio can run on embedded systems with limited resources – the performances can be up to hundreds of call setups per second
- Used a load balancer in stateless mode; Kamailio can handle over 5000 call setups per second
- On systems with 4GB memory, Kamailio can serve a population over 300, 000 online subscribers
- System can easily scale up adding more Kamailio servers
- Kamailio can be used in geographic distributed VoIP platforms
- Straightforward failover and redundancy