Our CEO Will be on a Business Trip to London
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
We are glad to announce that our CEO and Director, Mr. Mehul Shah, will be on a business trip to London in the second week of March for 10 days.
Mehul Shah has confirmed his business trip to London in the following schedule:
Dates: 10 March to 20 March
He will be in London for 10 days and he will be exhibiting our top products and solutions at different places such as exhibitions and at clients’ or prospects’ desks. Below is the list of our top products:
- DialShree: Omnichannel call center solution
- IP PBX solution
- Multi-tenant IP PBX software
- Missed call solution
- Code Blue: Emergency Alert Solution
- IT help desk ticketing solution
- Live chat software
- Webcasting solution
- Web conferencing system
- Voice broadcasting solution
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solution
- Click to call software
- Multilingual text to speech solution
- And many more
Mehul has already scheduled his trip, which is segmented into three different parts:
1. Participation in Cloud Expo Europe
He will participate in Cloud Expo Europe on 11 March 2020 and 12 March 2020. This one of the leading technology expos and it will be conducted at ExCel London. There will be leading companies from different segments such as
- Cloud and Cybersecurity
- Big Date
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Data Center
- Smart IoT
There will be more than 250 sessions and hundreds of exhibitors who will exhibit their various products over there.
Mehul will participate in this international expo to meet like-minded people to find possible business opportunities of sales or affiliation.
2. Participate in Call and Contact Centre Expo
Mehul will participate in another expo, called, Call and Contact Centre Expo, which is also known as CC Expo. It will also be conducted at ExCel London and it will have 25 master-classes and 250 seminars for the visitors.
It will also have more than 500 exhibitors. It is one of the leading expos in Europe. Mehul will be part of the CC Expo and he will be there on 18 March 2020 and 19 March 2020 to explore business opportunities.
3. Meet prospects and customers
Along with the participation in two leading expos in Europe, Mehul will also have some meetings with c-level executives and business owners in London. He is going to meet some of our customers in London who are using our one or more unified communication solution.
Mehul is also interested in meeting prospective customers and other like-minded business professionals to explore mutual grounds of business opportunities to generate sales and to make or become business partners. Mehul has already scheduled some meetings and he is still accepting the meeting invitations.
If you live in London or nearby and if you are interested in having a private meeting with Mehul at Cloud Expo Europe or at Call and Contact Centre Expo, or at any other place, contact us now!