How it Works?
- First, Events are recorded and/or filmed on-site using our professional equipment ensuring the highest quality experience.
- The recorded media is then sent to our specialized streaming servers and streamed over the internet.
- Slideshow presentations with optional synchronization are made available to your audience so that they may experience the presentation crisply and clearly.
- Interactive: Webcasting enables audience feedback, information sharing and annotation.
- Separation: It Separates host and attendee views so you can better manage your meeting.
- Participation: Allows Question and answer participation and Audience polling. It allows you to connect and interact instantly with a new or existing virtual audience.
- Safety & Privacy: It Secures encryption to ensure safety and privacy
- Branding: It will customize your entire Event with your company logo.
- Real time recording: It provides Real-time recording for future playback.
- Compatibility: It is Compatible with Windows, MAC, Linux, Solaris and others
- Innovative: Boost your company image and reputation.
Why Webcasting & Its Application
- Social events can be customized with designer themes and slide shows.
- Eliminate your travelling costs.
- Extend the life of your event through on-demand playback.
- Understand who attended through detailed reporting.
- Interact live non-intrusively through online polling, Q&A, etc.
- Securely broadcast corporate events / meetings to your global offices.
- Multicast / Intranet / Internet Broadcast can be easily Integrate with MNC’s own network.
- Advertisement / Marketing Company can use the platform to reach global audience.