Why You Must Have an IP PBX Solution?
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
IP PBX is a technological boon for businesses to empower the communication. The IP PBX solution uses IP data network for traversing data and voice. This removes many common issues such as noise, loss of voice signal, etc. as well as reduces the cost of communication. It means better quality of communication in less expense. Also, the custom IP PBX solution can be used as an omnichannel communication solution. Isn’t it great? The IP PBX solution offers a range of benefits to any business. Here, we are going to share the top 3 benefits which evidently answer your query about why you should have an IP PBX solution for your business.
1. Advanced communication features
The traditional communication solution such as telephone would provide a few communication features such as calling, call diverting, contact book, etc. However, this is communication features are not enough for business. Any business needs advanced communication features and this need can be satisfied with the IP PBX solution. Below is the list of advanced communication features offered by an IP PBX solution:
- Call Routing
- Blind Transfer
- Attended Transfer
- Playback Extensions
- Call Recording
- Phone Book
- 3Way Conference
- Do Not Disturb
- IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System)
- Music On Hold
- Call Park & Pickup
- Ring Group
- Caller ID
- Selective Acceptance
- Hold and Retrieve
- White List
- Speed Dial
- Forwarding Rule
2. Scalable solution
An IP PBX solution is easily scalable. Unlike traditional telephony system, in which, you need to deal with a lot of hardware and wires to add a new extension, the IP PBX solution eliminates all these bulky hardware and wiring at a considerable extent and you can easily add 100s of extensions without much bother. With the IP PBX solution, adding and removing extensions is very easy.
3. Saves Money
The IP PBX solution uses Internet Protocol for calling purpose and it is much cheaper than PSTN calling. Moreover, extension to extension aka internal calling is almost free. This saves a lot on the regular communication. Furthermore, the IP PBX solution eliminates bulky hardware, wiring and other related stuff, which will make maintenance of communication system cheaper. This way the IP PBX solution saves a lot of money for a business which can be utilized in a channelized approach.
The most interesting thing is that you can use an IP PBX solution without disturbing your current communication infrastructure. It means you can keep your current telephone number and lines and still connect it with the IP PBX solution to enjoy abundant benefits offered by it. Even in India, we can help you using this solution legally. Want to learn how? Get in touch.