Call Center CRM Integration: Complete Guide
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- A Complete Guide to Call Center Dialer
- How to Handle Escalated Calls in a Call Center?
- The Most Important Call Center Technology Trends of 2023.
- Phone Number Masking, The Definitive Guide: What, Why and How
- Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
- Elision Will Exhibit DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Driven by AI Features at GITEX 2022
- How Does an Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Make a Difference?
- Elision Will Exhibit Custom Product Development Services at GITEX 2022
- Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
- Elision Announced to Exhibit at GITEX 2022
The call center and BPO industries have been growing for many years. With the revolution in the digitization sphere, the customers have become more informed and competition has been fierce. That’s the reason more and more businesses have started understanding the worth of a customer support and call center department. The organizations either outsource their projects to renowned call centers or they buy call center software and set up an in-house customer care team. To provide improved and the best customer support, you will also need a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution. CRM is a huge system that helps your support and business development teams to manage and automate lead conversion and lead nurturing tasks.
The call center software and CRM solution are two different systems and generally, the agents and staff need to switch back and forth between these two systems to perform lead nurturing and customer support tasks. This results in delayed response, decreased productivity, long call wrap-up time, and some other concerns that negatively affect the revenues and business.
This is a service offered by the experts that integrate the CRM solution into call center software and vice versa, based on your requirements. Once these two solutions are successfully integrated, you can use both of these solutions within a single system.
For example, you can get a call widget from call center software within the CRM solution. On the other hand, you can access lead information as well as edit and/or add lead information in the CRM solution from Call center software.
Here is the video that provides a step-wise guide on CRM Call Center Integration:
The experts can integrate your existing solutions with each other so you don’t need to worry about data loss or data migration. You can integrate any custom or open-source solution. Some of the most commonly used call center and CRM solutions are listed below:
- VICIDial vTiger Integration
- VICIDial Zoho Integration
- Custom Call center Software and CRM system Integration
Pros of CRM Call Center Software Integration:
There are many benefits of integrating a CRM solution in the call center solution and vice versa. Let’s have a look at the top 15 benefits of the same:
- Flexible and Convenient
- One time process
- No need for data migration
- No investment of time or money to learn a new solution
- No need to switch windows
- Provide personalized response to callers
- Update CRM data from call center software
- Get click to call and call center call widget within the CRM solution
- Save time
- Reduce the call wrap-up time
- Increase productivity
- Increase customer delight
- Improve Customer Loyalty
- Improve revenues
- Increase ROI
These are the 15 major benefits of Call center and CRM Integration. It will combine features of both systems within a single window.
We, Elisiontec, have benefited many clients all across the globe with our best in the industry call center and CRM solution integration service. We would be happy to provide free consultation and a free quote. Contact us to initiate discussion.