Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- A Complete Guide to Call Center Dialer
- How to Handle Escalated Calls in a Call Center?
- The Most Important Call Center Technology Trends of 2023.
- Phone Number Masking, The Definitive Guide: What, Why and How
- Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
- Elision Will Exhibit DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Driven by AI Features at GITEX 2022
- How Does an Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Make a Difference?
- Elision Will Exhibit Custom Product Development Services at GITEX 2022
- Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
- Elision Announced to Exhibit at GITEX 2022
We are glad to announce that we are participating in GITEX Global 2022, which is going to be conducted at the Dubai World Trade Center in Dubai from 10 to 14 October 2022. Our team will be part of this event as one of the top exhibitors and it will showcase our top products and solutions.
Stand Number: H6A – 03
One of the top products that will be displayed at this event is our grievance management solution. It is one of the most advanced grievance management systems and it is used by noteworthy brands across the globe. Even some leading smart cities in India use this grievance management solution to effectively handle the grievances of citizens and end users.
This grievance management solution is built with advanced features to streamline and optimize the whole process of managing customer concerns and issues in a more systematic and traceable way. It provides the support to create issue tickets, which is more commonly known as grievance requests, manually or automatically in the system. It enables users to raise grievances using various communication options such as IVR call, chat, web form, email, call center, or any other option made available by the company. We can also integrate API or mode of communication with this grievance aka helpdesk ticketing solution to automate certain jobs like:
- Creating support request ticket
- Assigning it to the right person in the right department
- Updating the status of the ticket to assigned
The USP of this grievance management software is that it can not only track all tickets, but can also enforce service level agreement (SLA) to the whole process. It means the client-centric companies that want their customers to receive resolution within a certain time such as 48 hours at max can define this timeline. The system will automatically send alerts and notifications to the concerned department or person in case of any delay or failure in meeting the SLA.
This helpdesk ticketing solution can be used across any industry and it can help in leveraging several advantages like:
- Increased first contact resolution of customer concerns
- Increased agent productivity
- Increased service level agreement
- Reduced client attrition
- Increased customer retention rate
- Reduced expenses
- Streamlined processes
- And more
GITEX will have several technology-driven businesses, government organizations, marketing companies, startup companies, Edtech organizations, and multiple other companies from diversified industries that would be interested in a smart grievance management solution.
Our team will be exhibiting this top product of Elision to the stand visitors of stand number H6A – 03. They will showcase how this software can improve workforce efficiency and the whole process of client concern resolution with ease.
We are seeking business exchange and channel partnership opportunities for this product and other unified communication solutions we have to offer during our exhibition on GITEX Global 2022.
If you are going to visit GITEX, meet our team or schedule an advanced meeting. To take an action, click here.