Elision Is Going to Participate in BPO Tech Summit 2020
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
We are glad to announce that our representatives will participate in the upcoming BPO Tech Summit 2020.
Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd has been catering to the BPO industry with its best in the industry call center software, called, DialShree. The company has been in the industry for almost 12 years now.
To benefit participants of BPO Tech Summit 2020 with rich knowledge and experience in the BPO industry, Mr. Mehul Shah, CEO and MD of Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd will participate in this event with other representatives of the company.
Participation of Elision is segmented into three parts as briefed below:
1. Elision CEO and MD will speak on omnichannel call center solution
Mr. Mehul Shah, CEO and MD of the company, has been working in this industry for many years. He has not only catered to the customers of the company in BPO and other similar sectors, but he has also participated in multiple expos and events. He has rich experience in this industry. He will share his experience and expertise with the participants of BPO Tech Summit 2020 in his speaking session. He is going to deliver a speech on the topic of omnichannel communication and omnichannel call center solution and he will also share some useful tips for BPOs.
2. Elision will showcase its offerings
Elision has also booked space and standees at this BPO event and it will showcase its top products, solutions, and offerings there.
- DialShree: Call Center Solution
- IT help desk ticketing solution
- IP PBX software
- Missed call solution
- Code Blue: emergency alert solution
- Voice broadcasting solution
- IVR system
- And many more
3. Elision will join hands with interested professionals and companies
Elision representatives have also shown interest in joining hands with like-minded people and companies. The company is interested in partnering with other companies and professionals at BPO Tech Summit 2020 to expand its wings.
Elision is one of the silver sponsors of this event and representatives will network with participants, speakers, exhibitors, and visitors at this event. The representatives of the company have shown interest in meeting professionals and scheduling a private meeting as well. If you are going to attend this event or if you are in Bangalore, you can meet the Elision team. Below are the details of the event:
Date: 23rd January 2020
Venue: Sheraton Grand, Bangalore
The event will cover all aspects of the business to benefit participants. One can learn from industry leaders.