Everything Important You Need to Know About SuiteCRM
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
- Elision at the 30th Convergence Expo India 2023
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a tool which helps businesses to manage their relationship with the customers during different stages of the sales cycle. From finding leads and having various interactions with them to closing the deal and post sales support; all interactions can be managed and boosted via a CRM solution.
SuiteCRM is one of the most popular CRM solutions. It is an open source CRM system which was launched in 23rd October, 2013. The SalesAgility is the official developers and maintainers of this open source CRM solution.
At the moment, it has 107,187 community members which prove how strong community it has which drive the CRM solution in benefit of its users.
There are some really interesting numbers related to SuiteCRM which prove its worth and popularity:
- The SuiteCRM has 910,000 downloads
- It has 4,500,000 users, including, but not limited to, small business, medium businesses, large enterprises, etc. that use this CRM system
- The SuiteCRM is available in 69 different languages
- The SuiteCRM has 2074 translators
- The SuiteCRM has received 1095 stars on Github
Within a very less time, it has won many hearts by proving that the open source CRM solution can be for all. It is not only for simple business models, but it is also for complex business models and sales cycles.
The SuiteCRM solutions are available based on 4 different categories:
- Business Type
- Compare with Salesforce
- Compare with Microsoft Dynamics
- Public Sector
- Travel and Tourism
The SuiteCRM is written in PHP and thus, the PHP exerts can easily customize it to get the required additional features and performance in this open source CRM system.
Also, there are some really interesting services offered by the companies to increase its benefits such as, SuiteCRM VICIDial integration in which this CRM solution gets integrated with the VICIDial call center solution so both systems can be used within a single sign on to leverage many benefits.
The last stable version of the SuiteCRM was released on 28th March, 2019 which is named as SuiteCRM 7.11.3. It is available with AGPL license and it supports cross platform operating system. It has won many awards such as BOSSIE 2015 and 2016 as the best open source CRM in the world.
In a nutshell, SuiteCRM is one of the most powerful open source CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions.