Everything Important You Need to Know About SuiteCRM
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Overcoming the Talent Shortage in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- 5 Types of Customer Service [Highs and Lows]
- Omnichannel Contact Center: A Champion’s Guide that You’ll Ever Need
- How Does NBFC Improve Customer Experience?
- Top 7 Customer Service factors in Africa
- How Does Call Center Solution Reduce NPA for Collection Agencies?
- How To Start A Call Center in 2023 (Processes, Tips, Tools)
- Contact Center Trends in South Africa for 2023
- How To Empower Collection Agents in NBFC Contact Centers?
- Five Major Types of Customers and What They Demand
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a tool which helps businesses to manage their relationship with the customers during different stages of the sales cycle. From finding leads and having various interactions with them to closing the deal and post sales support; all interactions can be managed and boosted via a CRM solution.
SuiteCRM is one of the most popular CRM solutions. It is an open source CRM system which was launched in 23rd October, 2013. The SalesAgility is the official developers and maintainers of this open source CRM solution. At the moment, it has 107,187 community members which prove how strong community it has which drive the CRM solution in benefit of its users.
There are some really interesting numbers related to SuiteCRM which prove its worth and popularity:
- The SuiteCRM has 910,000 downloads
- It has 4,500,000 users, including, but not limited to, small business, medium businesses, large enterprises, etc. that use this CRM system
- The SuiteCRM is available in 69 different languages
- The SuiteCRM has 2074 translators
- The SuiteCRM has received 1095 stars on Github
Within a very less time, it has won many hearts by proving that the open source CRM solution can be for all. It is not only for simple business models, but it is also for complex business models and sales cycles.
The SuiteCRM solutions are available based on 4 different categories:
- Business Type
- Compare with Salesforce
- Compare with Microsoft Dynamics
- Public Sector
- Travel and Tourism
The SuiteCRM is written in PHP and thus, the PHP exerts can easily customize it to get the required additional features and performance in this open source CRM system. Also, there are some really interesting services offered by the companies to increase its benefits such as, SuiteCRM VICIDial integration in which this CRM solution gets integrated with the VICIDial call center solution so both systems can be used within a single sign on to leverage many benefits.
The last stable version of the SuiteCRM was released on 28th March, 2019 which is named as SuiteCRM 7.11.3. It is available with AGPL license and it supports cross platform operating system. It has won many awards such as BOSSIE 2015 and 2016 as the best open source CRM in the world.
In a nutshell, SuiteCRM is one of the most powerful open source CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions.