Major Advantages of Unified Communication in Businesses
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
- Elision at the 30th Convergence Expo India 2023
Communication is an important part of any business. To meet the demand of customers and gain other competitive advantages, unified communication has been crucial nowadays. In this blog, we will cover what unified communication is and how it is beneficial to businesses.
What is unified communication?
Unified communication is a union of all communication channels such as voice and video, chat, SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, etc. A system or software, which lets you use and control all communication channels within a single system, is called a unified communication solution.
For example, a call center solution offering all communication channels is a unified communication solution. This software is also known as an omnichannel call center solution.
What are the benefits of unified communication to businesses?
Many people use unified communication in personal life, but in this blog, we are covering the benefits of unified communication for businesses.
1. Empower teams
All team members need to communicate with each other and many of them need to communicate with customers, vendors, partners, etc. Therefore, for better communication and collaboration, they need reliable tools. For example, with our call center solution, we also offer a call center dialer mobile app, so if an agent does not have access to a computer, he still can take customer calls.
Moreover, with WhatsApp communication, he can communicate with other team members. It means a unified communication system fills the communication and collaboration needs of team members.
2. Satisfy customers
Customers, including existing customers, prospective customers, and ex-customers, want a quick response from the team. Whether there is an inquiry or a support concern, customers should get connected to the customers at the earliest possible. Adopting a unified communication system can help businesses further to add easy and convenient communication at the fingertips of customers. This can help in increasing the satisfaction of customers.
3. Save money
Saving money means increasing ROI (Returns over Investment) for any business. By getting a call center solution or any other software, which supports unified communication, can help save money in multiple ways. Let’s look at some of them:
- Even if a business does not invest in buying a unified communication solution, the need of it cannot be ignored. In this case, the business needs to invest in multiple solutions to fill the gaps. This would first increase the number of tools, which further increase the cost of the tools and other maintenance expenses.
- Team members need to juggle among multiple tools, which would waste time. In the business world, we all know, time is money. This is how it further increases the cost.
- As team members use independent tolls, there would be no way to judge productivity. This could further result in reduced productivity.
In a nutshell, the need for unified communication cannot be ignored completely. On the other hand, using independent tools increases the cost.
Any business must get a unified communication system to leverage all benefits bestowed by it. We offer multiple unified communication solutions. Contact us to know more about it.