Major Tools and Features Support Agents Must Use
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Key Trends Shaping Contact Center Efficiency: A Deep Dive into UI and UX Design Evolution!
- Elision Attained Prestigious VNO License From DOT
- Happy CX, Happy Holidays – Diwali; A Celebration of Unity, Devotion and Festivity
- Unlocking the Future of Customer Experience, with AI; Elision & GITEX 2023 Trends
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
Technical products like omnichannel contact center solutions, electronic appliances, hardware, etc. need to have a post-sales support process in place. In some companies, customer support is emphasized.
To deliver exceptional customer support, the support engineers need some tools and features. In this article, we will share the top and must-have tools and features for support agents.
1. Omnichannel contact center solution
This is a must-have tool in a support center, so support agents can work more productively and efficiently. A call center solution would support only voice calls, but an omnichannel contact center software solution will support all different communication channels. As nowadays, people use multiple communication channels, it is necessary for a support center to have an omnichannel contact center solution. Along with unified communication channel support, the omnichannel contact center solution must have the following features:
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) features like a sticky agent, skill-based call routing, etc.
- Unlimited call queue
- Live statistics
- Call recording
- Predictive dialer
- Analytics and report
- Customer profiling
Usually, an omnichannel contact center solution has an array of features to offer. However, the above-mentioned features are a must in this software to deliver better support.
2. Help desk ticketing solution
It is also known as a technical support system and IT help desk ticketing system (help desk ticketing solution). It is another important software solution in a support center. The technical support centers must have this software. For each support request, this software can create a ticket and it can be assigned to an agent. This tool helps in keeping track of the number of tickets that are resolved and handled, the productivity of support agents, and many more. There are some must-have features in this software such as:
- Multichannel accessibility
- Ticket status update to the client
- Lock ticket
- Workflow automation
3. CRM system
The third most important software for support agents is a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. It is important in the support centers to store all information and a complete record of the customer. Not only this, but it is also important to map the customer journey with the support center and the company. There are some important features that a CRM system must have such as:
- Workflow automation
- Social media integration
- Sales insight
- Graphical reporting tool
- And more
These are the must-have tools and features for support engineers to work productively and with the highest efficiency. To aid support agents, the support centers can also invest in integration. The help desk ticketing system and CRM solution can be integrated with an omnichannel contact center solution. All three systems will work in harmony after the integration and it can save the time of agents from shuffling multiple solutions and maintaining records.
We can help you choose the right support tools with the must-have features for your support center. We can also provide custom integration services. Contact us to initiate the discussion.