Successful Integration of WhatsApp in DialShree
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- How to Improve Customer Service After-Hours with Conversational IVRS?
- Elision Technologies Shines at Bharat BFSI Leadership Summit & Awards 2024.
- Key Trends Shaping Contact Center Efficiency: A Deep Dive into UI and UX Design Evolution!
- Elision Attained Prestigious VNO License From DOT
- Happy CX, Happy Holidays – Diwali; A Celebration of Unity, Devotion and Festivity
- Unlocking the Future of Customer Experience, with AI; Elision & GITEX 2023 Trends
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
Dialshree is one of the most advanced call center solutions. We are glad to announce that we have successfully integrated WhatsApp in Dialshree.
DialShree is a complete Contact center solution which supports all different modes of communication and for Indian customers, we offer Turnkey Contact Center Solution, which means we provide both call center software and hardware to setup an in-house call center.
DialShree is one of the most scalable call center solutions and that’s the reason any third party solution or application can be integrated within it. For your reference, we have been providing integration of following in our call center software based on the requirement of our customers:
- CRM system
- Social Media
- WebRTC based Web phone
- Web form / Contact form on the website
- And more
Recently, based on a request of the customer, we have integrated one of the most popular web applications, namely, WhatsApp. The integration and configurations are done successfully in the DialShree: Call Center Solution.
Now, the call center can take benefit of sending a WhatsApp message from the call center software itself. Below are the key features available to the customer with our WhatsApp DialShree integration:
The call center can configure a number which will be displayed as a sender number in the WhatsApp messenger of the receiver who will receive the sent message via the call center solution.
WhatsApp Message Templates
The call center can save unlimited templates in the Dialshree: Call center solution. Here, the template means a predefined WhatsApp message which can be sent automatically or manually by an agent during the live call or after hanging up the call.
Send Message Automatically
The call center admin can set triggers to send a WhatsApp message automatically. The trigger can be anything. For example, on X number of missed calls, a WhatsApp message would be sent, i.e., if the call center solution, tries to call 3 times to a customer, but if he doesn’t pick up the call, the Dialshree will send a predefined WhatsApp message to the customer.
Another example is based on the disposition or on call hang up a WhatsApp message gets sent to the customer. The team of the call center solution developers at Elision can configure any trigger based on the need of the call center.
Send Message Manually
In this way, the agent can send a WhatsApp message based on the conversation. This can be a new message drafted by the agent in real time or it can be one of the already saved message templates; in this case, all an agent needs to do is click “Send”.
The call center can use any combination of automated and manual WhatsApp messages. This integration is done for the Dialshree, our proprietary call center solution. However, we offer this integration to any other call center software, including, VICIDial solution. For more details or to discuss your need, contact us.