Top 4 Habits of Customer Centric Call Center
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- How to Improve Customer Service After-Hours with Conversational IVRS?
- Elision Technologies Shines at Bharat BFSI Leadership Summit & Awards 2024.
- Key Trends Shaping Contact Center Efficiency: A Deep Dive into UI and UX Design Evolution!
- Elision Attained Prestigious VNO License From DOT
- Happy CX, Happy Holidays – Diwali; A Celebration of Unity, Devotion and Festivity
- Unlocking the Future of Customer Experience, with AI; Elision & GITEX 2023 Trends
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
Companies and call centers invest a lot to keep customers happy. Customers seek for better services and not cheaper prices really. According to one of the statistics shared by the Thikjar, 55% of customers are ready to pay more to get better service. Yes, you read that right.
Customers are looking for customer care support before and after the purchase. Nowadays, companies know the importance of happy customers and that is why they invest in the best call center software, integration of social media and other channels in the call center solution, train agents, and much more to do everything possible to increase customer satisfaction.
In this article, you will learn about the top 4 tips that must be applied in your customer support center or customer care center to make sure you achieve 99.99% customer satisfaction ration.
1. Pay attention to what your customer is saying – listen carefully
Generally, agents are in a hurry to read out the script they are seeing in their call center software window. Some interrupt customers in between. The first thing agents need to learn is to pay complete attention to the customer while he is talking and in any case never interrupt him or her. Thus, the first thumb rule of success is to Listen Carefully to the Customer.
2. Deliver personalized experience
Everyone enjoys the feeling of being known and worth and so do your customers. Let them feel that they are important to you. Try to personalize the conversation and make them feel good. You can use the call center CRM integration so an agent can see the details about the customer, including, his/her liking and disliking.
This will help agents to treat each customer based on their likings and this personalized experience will help you increase customer satisfaction.
3. Add Automation
A majority of customers usually has the same issue. For example, when will my order get delivered? Or do you deliver in my area or not? For a simple yes or no answer, the customer needs to wait in the call queue, which can be less than 1 minute or more than 20 minutes sometimes.
The call center software provides amazing features and those features can be used to cater to customers more effectively. For example, integrate an IVR menu to let customers self serve themselves.
4. Test your tools
The customer care centers use multiple tools such as call center software, CRM solution, etc. Each tool comes with a wide array of features. Generally, once the configurations are made, they are left as it is. This is not a good practice. The call center must monitor and fine-tune the tools to receive good results. For example, the IVR menu in the call center solution needs to be changed based on the current trend.
These are the top 4 habits that are easy to practice and do not take a lot to follow. It delivers the best customer services and increase customer satisfaction.
Looking for tools to empower your call center? Contact us.