Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
Traditional cities are now transforming into the top smart cities in India and worldwide by adopting digitized solutions for all operations. From communication to routine job management, smart city solutions can benefit in multiple ways.
We, Elision, provide different smart city solutions to smart cities and businesses that want to transform into smart businesses. The grievance management solution is one of the smart city solutions that we offer.
There are multiple reasons a smart city should use this system. Let us share the major ones.
1. Optimize grievance handling process
In a smart city, there are multiple departments and several people work to keep everything streamlined. In such a huge and potentially complicated workforce, it is possible that the multiple issues raised by citizens get lost in the pile. However, the grievance management solution for smart cities resolves this issue.
Our smart grievance management solution will automate several operations. It will automatically raise a ticket and assign it to the right person without a miss. It also provides different features to manage these support requests in the form of tickets.
2. Keeping citizens informed about the progress
It is a natural habit that people want to know about the progress happening on the other hand once a grievance is raised. Citizens want to check whether there is any action taken or not and if the action is taken, then how long would it still take to resolve the raised grievance? In smart cities, the common issue resolution period is 24 or 48 hours. However, citizens always stay curious if their raised concern is getting attended to or not.
The grievance management solution for smart cities provides a feature to let citizens track this with ease. Some smart cities also integrate a call center solution with the grievance management system. In this case, citizens can track the status of their tickets by calling the citizen helpdesk as well.
3. Resolve grievances within the stipulated time
In smart cities, when there are multiple departments and officers, it becomes difficult to resolve all tickets within a minimum turnaround time. Assigning tickets manually to the respective person and getting them resolved might take a lot of time. However, with the grievance management solution, this can be automated. The concerns will be assigned automatically to the officials and even to the foremen.
It can also be connected with the kiosk to show the live status of different tickets. The smart grievance management system also sends a notification to the upper-level manager if the ticket does not get resolved within the stipulated time.
In a nutshell, the grievance management solution with smart cities will handle all citizen grievances without a miss. Moreover, it automates and streamlines operations, so tickets get resolved within the stipulated time. Citizens can also track their grievances and status from a live ticketing portal or from a helpdesk. There are several advantages of using the smart grievance management solution in the smart cities. Agra and GMDA are already using this platform to provide a delightful citizen experience. Contact us to know more and book a demo.