Why Is WhatsApp Important for Customer Care?
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
- Elision at the 30th Convergence Expo India 2023
- Overcoming the Talent Shortage in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- 5 Types of Customer Service [Highs and Lows]
- Omnichannel Contact Center: A Champion’s Guide that You’ll Ever Need
- How Does NBFC Improve Customer Experience?
Customer care is one of the most important parts of the business. Companies and enterprises put the most skilled and experienced professionals and top-class solutions such as the best call center solution to delight customers. To help executives in the process of taking care of their customer care operations, call center software providers offer a wide range of features and benefits.
The modern-day call center solutions support all different modes of communication. All communication channels are important to assure the best customer care services. The latest communication channel which is in trend is WhatsApp.
A call center software solution must have WhatsApp as one of the supported communication channels. Wondering why? Let me share why it is necessary to use WhatsApp for customer care.
1. Customers love WhatsApp messaging
WhatsApp is incredibly easy to use. This is the reason many people prefer to use WhatsApp messaging. As per the statistics, on a daily basis, 65 billion messages are exchanged on this communication platform.
It is also a secure way of communication as it offers two-way authentication, encryption, and many other features for secure communication. Integrating WhatsApp in the call center solution as one of the communication channels can be really beneficial.
2. It is free
WhatsApp is one of the messaging apps available for free in the market. People can message without paying any additional fees. The internet connection in the smartphone aka mobile data available on the phone is used to support messaging. This is the reason many people prefer using this communication channel.
3. Everyone uses WhatsApp
WhatsApp is popular all across the world. In fact, in some countries, it is the number one communication channel. Incorporating this app in the call center solution can help the business to add a global communication channel that is used by many businesses.
4. It allows rich communication
WhatsApp is a messaging app and it supports messaging with rich features. Along with the text chat, one can also share images, files, documents, etc. to share more details with the customer to provide the required assistance. On the other hand, customers can also share files and supporting documents and images to get quick support.
In a nutshell, integrating WhatsApp in a call center solution helps customer care centers to provide a preferred and popular communication channel to the customers. It makes customer care services fast and efficient.
We offer a call center software, namely, DialShree with WhatsApp integration. Contact us to know more about it.