Elision Founder Will Speak at India Omnichannel Forum 2019
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
We are delighted to share that our Founder and CEO, Mr. Mehul Shah, is one of the keynote speakers at the India Omnichannel Forum (IOF) 2019.
Mehul Shah, Our CEO and Founder, has been working in the VoIP and telecom industry for more than 12 years. He works as a driving force in one of the most popular VoIP companies in India, Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
The company has been delivering omnichannel communication and telecom solutions such as call center solution, voice broadcasting solution, voice logger solution, multi tenant IP PBX solution, and more.
The India Omnichannel Forum 2019 recognized the expertise of our founder and invited him as one of the expert keynote speakers. He will be part of a panel discussion on the topic of “Delivering on the Digital Experience”. He is one of the panelists on this topic along with some other panelists that expertise in the same subject.
Mr. Vishal Chopra will deliver an insightful session on this topic which will be followed by a panel discussion. Mehul and three other experts will answer queries of attendees and delegates in real-time on this topic based on their core industry experience.
They will cover topics of omnichannel customer engagement which will play a crucial role in the customer experience. They will also cover questions related to an imperative shift of customers from reactive to proactive.
In a nutshell, Mehul and other fellow panelists will cover everything related to the omnichannel digital experience that would benefit companies to create a long lasting customer relationship. The session and the panel discussion will take place on 24th September 2019 from 11:30 AM to 12:15 PM.
About India Omnichannel Forum 2019
It is one of the biggest retail events in India. It will be conducted in Mumbai, India for two days: 24th and 25th September 2019. It will have 2500 key decision makers that can give a turning point to your business. The event will have the following activities for the delegates, visitors, and speakers:
- Master classes
- And more
Our Founder and Director, Mr. Mehul Shah, will be in the event for both days and will be networking with the industry leaders, prospects, and customers.
If you are attending this event or if you will be in Mumbai, and want to have a discussion with Mehul, please contact us to schedule a meeting.