Elision IP PBX Solution Can Drastically Reduce Your Corporate Communication Costs
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Overcoming the Talent Shortage in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- 5 Types of Customer Service [Highs and Lows]
- Omnichannel Contact Center: A Champion’s Guide that You’ll Ever Need
- How Does NBFC Improve Customer Experience?
- Top 7 Customer Service factors in Africa
- How Does Call Center Solution Reduce NPA for Collection Agencies?
- How To Start A Call Center in 2023 (Processes, Tips, Tools)
- Contact Center Trends in South Africa for 2023
- How To Empower Collection Agents in NBFC Contact Centers?
- Five Major Types of Customers and What They Demand
If monthly telephone expenses deplete your limited operational budget and you are also not satisfied with the efficiency of your current channel of communication, IP PBX is the right solution for you. It is a breakthrough technological leap that would slash your corporate telephony bills dramatically while revamping the way communication took place erstwhile.
IP (Internet Protocol) PBX (Private Branch Exchange) solution is a phone system that makes use of IP communication to provide audio as well as video and instant messaging communication. It thus delivers an amazing array of functions that facilitate smooth business interactions. You also do away with the need for maintaining discrete network connections for varied business purposes. The complete portfolio of productive solutions is made available through convergence of network connections. The appeal of the system becomes more persuasive keeping in perspective the fact that the sterling services are available at unparalleled price.
- IP PBX system conforms to SIP stipulations
- A wide array of individual stations and call management functionalities are available
- Complete codec support available
- Numerous options are available to use the services i.e. IP telephone sets, computers equipped with SoftPhone software like webphone or dialer, Analog telephones enabled through media hubs, ISDN, wireless phones, and key phones can be used for accessing the services. You would never run out of options when it comes to availing the services on equipment that is readily available with your organization
Superlative functionalities of Elision IP PBX System:
IP PBX has been designed to take all hassles out of your corporate communications at a fraction of the cost you have been incurring with your erstwhile setup. Some of the functionalities that would catapult your business’s ROI to unthought-of heights include:
- The IVR system can be tailored to give the customers a heightened personalized care although they would be attended to by machines; thus propelling your prospects of driving sales, success and consumer loyalty to new heights
- Voice Mail can be personalized with minimum efforts and the tone can be setup to give a familiar feel based on geographical locations or demographics
- Calls can be forwarded with ease
- Call transferring can be done without any hassle
- Multi party conferencing allows easy interaction amongst various parties/ managers
- DID can be managed seamlessly
- Reporting and analytics can be customized
- Calls can be kept in waiting mode
- Caller ID installation helps in easy identification of the callers
- The need for dialing numbers has been obviated as you can now dial by keying in the names or characters
- You can also dial using extensions
- You can play soothing music while the phone has been put on hold
- Call parking and 3 way calling features are also available
Just going through the superb functionalities of IP PBX would have given you hopes of a promising future. Yes, Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd, is making this possible by bringing out bespoke solutions for organizations of every size and operational capabilities. You can turbocharge your organization with cost efficient voice traffic, merged phone networks and enterprise data, additions and modifications. Embrace this new age technology and see it work wonders in your favor. The possibilities and potentials are verily limitless. IP PBX would drastically bring down the cost you have been defraying to keep the inefficient phone network running.