Explore the Next Generation Telecom Solution with Multi-Tenant PBX Solution
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- How to Improve Customer Service After-Hours with Conversational IVRS?
- Amplifying CX with AI-Driven Communication Solutions: Elision Technologies Shines at Bharat BFSI Leadership Summit & Awards 2024.
- Key Trends Shaping Contact Center Efficiency: A Deep Dive into UI and UX Design Evolution!
- Elision Attained Prestigious VNO License From DOT
- Happy CX, Happy Holidays – Diwali; A Celebration of Unity, Devotion and Festivity
- Unlocking the Future of Customer Experience, with AI; Elision & GITEX 2023 Trends
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
If you are in the IT business, you can clearly understand why it is highly important to adopt the VoIP solutions and the PBX solution nowadays. Be it healthcare business or hosted services, if you are a Multi-Tenant PBX service provider, you will always be in the limelight.
The best thing about this solution is, one can start a business as a PBX service provider and avail the service at a really cost-effective price, and the maintenance of this solution is really easy. With the help of Multi-tenant IP PBX solution, different branches can collaborate and integrate a seamless communication mechanism. This is the ultimate solution with the help of which, one can manage the whole communication solution from a central location or office.
Before going to discuss the advantage of Multi-tenant PBX services, we need to know what Multi-tenant PBX solution actually is! The Multi-tenant PBX solution refers to the software based solution, which can be deployed on your server that is residing on a server at your premises or on the cloud.
The solution is not at all restricted with any one option. It can also be said that the Multi-tenant PBX solution is the powerful platform for the telecom service providers as well as an amazing tool of collaboration for companies which has multiple branches located at remote locations.
A few key features of this solution are listed below:
- Outbound calling
- Inbound calling
- Video calling
- Auto Attendant
- Call Routing
- Active call
- IP phone connectivity
- Call parking
- Call pickup
- Call forwarding
- Call transferring
- Call barring
- 3rd party API support
- Multiple protocol support
- Multiple codec support
- Dial by extension
- Voicemail to email
- Web based administration
- Extension group management
- Multi-tenant support
- And many more
A few key advantages of a Multi-tenant IP PBX solution are briefed below:
Multi-tenant IP PBX is an all in one solution:
The Multi-tenant PBX solution offers a full suite VoIP telephony features at a cost effective range that is suitable for the customers of all scales. It furnishes you with all simple to advanced communication and collaboration features to ensure each branch is tightly connected with all other.
A wide range of features makes the solution more accessible:
Approximately 50 latest telecom features are involved in the Multi-tenant IP PBX platform, with the help of which the Multi-tenant service providers can offer their customers a hosted VoIP solution that is the latest solution in the PBX market.
One of the major benefits of this solution is that it makes communication cheaper compared to traditional communication alternatives. It saves a huge cost by making internal calling free and international calling cheaper possible.
So what are you waiting for? To explore the latest and advanced features of Multi-tenant IP PBX solution, contact us today!