Explore the Next Generation Telecom Solution with Multi-Tenant PBX Solution
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Overcoming the Talent Shortage in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- 5 Types of Customer Service [Highs and Lows]
- Omnichannel Contact Center: A Champion’s Guide that You’ll Ever Need
- How Does NBFC Improve Customer Experience?
- Top 7 Customer Service factors in Africa
- How Does Call Center Solution Reduce NPA for Collection Agencies?
- How To Start A Call Center in 2023 (Processes, Tips, Tools)
- Contact Center Trends in South Africa for 2023
- How To Empower Collection Agents in NBFC Contact Centers?
- Five Major Types of Customers and What They Demand
If you are in the IT business, you can clearly understand why it is highly important to adopt the VoIP solutions and the PBX solution nowadays. Be it healthcare business or hosted services, if you are a Multi-Tenant PBX service provider, you will always be in the limelight. The best thing about this solution is, one can start a business as a PBX service provider and avail the service at a really cost-effective price, and the maintenance of this solution is really easy. With the help of Multi-tenant IP PBX solution, different branches can collaborate and integrate a seamless communication mechanism. This is the ultimate solution with the help of which, one can manage the whole communication solution from a central location or office.
Before going to discuss the advantage of Multi-tenant PBX services, we need to know what Multi-tenant PBX solution actually is! The Multi-tenant PBX solution refers to the software based solution, which can be deployed on your server that is residing on a server at your premises or on the cloud. The solution is not at all restricted with any one option. It can also be said that the Multi-tenant PBX solution is the powerful platform for the telecom service providers as well as an amazing tool of collaboration for companies which has multiple branches located at remote locations. A few key features of this solution are listed below:
- Outbound calling
- Inbound calling
- Video calling
- Auto Attendant
- Call Routing
- Active call
- IP phone connectivity
- Call parking
- Call pickup
- Call forwarding
- Call transferring
- Call barring
- 3rd party API support
- Multiple protocol support
- Multiple codec support
- Dial by extension
- Voicemail to email
- Web based administration
- Extension group management
- Multi-tenant support
- And many more
A few key advantages of a Multi-tenant IP PBX solution are briefed below:
- Multi-tenant IP PBX is an all in one solution:
The Multi-tenant PBX solution offers a full suite VoIP telephony features at a cost effective range that is suitable for the customers of all scales. It furnishes you with all simple to advanced communication and collaboration features to ensure each branch is tightly connected with all other.
- A wide range of features makes the solution more accessible:
Approximately 50 latest telecom features are involved in the Multi-tenant IP PBX platform, with the help of which the Multi-tenant service providers can offer their customers a hosted VoIP solution that is the latest solution in the PBX market.
- Cost benefits:
One of the major benefits of this solution is that it makes communication cheaper compared to traditional communication alternatives. It saves a huge cost by making internal calling free and international calling cheaper possible.
So what are you waiting for? To explore the latest and advanced features of Multi-tenant IP PBX solution, contact us today!