How Call Center Solution Technology Transforms Collection Industry?
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
- Elision at the 30th Convergence Expo India 2023
The collection of payment is often a troublesome and tedious process, but very much important. Therefore, many companies and organizations outsource this work to collection agencies. This business has become so big that a whole new industry has emerged, called, collection industry.
The collection agencies used to follow the process of physical visits at the debtors’ house or office and calling with traditional phone calls. As this industry started growing technology also started growing to support the work of the collection industry with minimum resources and efforts.
The call center solution has been in use by collection agencies for many years. To empower collection agencies, even more, technology companies have started bringing remarkable transformations. Let’s discuss the top 3 transformations, which help in payment and debt collection to collection agencies.
1. Collection module
This definitely is an exclusive offering of Elision. It is a module, which can be integrated into the call center software with our call center collection integration services. This module has a wide array of features, specifically developed to meet the needs of collection agencies. Some of the key features are listed below:
- Bucket creation
- Automated lead filtering based on predefined criteria
- Customized dispositions to match disposition messages of the call centers
- And many more
This module has all been never seen before features. To know more about it, visit our call center collection integration webpage.
2. Unified communication
A collection agency can use all different communication channels such as:
- Phone calls
- Video chat
- Live chat
- And more
An omnichannel call center solution can help collection agencies to handle communication using different channels. For example, for the first or advanced reminder, collection agencies can use WhatsApp blasting or SMS broadcasting, or any similar feature.
3. CRM and other software integration
Collection agencies use different solutions to run the payment and debt collection campaigns. For example, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution is one of the most important software used in the collection industry. Agents need to refer to the record and history of the debtor to have a personalized conversation. If agents switch back and forth between call center solution and CRM software, it would waste time and possibly lead to some fumbles.
Call center CRM integration service integrates both of these solutions in a way that agents can use them with a lot of ease. The agents of collection companies can see complete customer records within the call center dialer during a live call. Any changes made in the record from the call center software during a live call get automatically updated in the CRM software and vice versa. We can integrate multiple CRM solutions as well as other software APIs into the call center software. This integration will provide a holistic solution to its users.
Collection agencies have a much more powerful call center solution and technological advancements to get benefited. We have been empowering the collection industry with our solution. Contact us to discuss your requirements or just to know how we can help you.