How DialShree Is Better than Open Source Call Center Solutions?
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Key Trends Shaping Contact Center Efficiency: A Deep Dive into UI and UX Design Evolution!
- Elision Attained Prestigious VNO License From DOT
- Happy CX, Happy Holidays – Diwali; A Celebration of Unity, Devotion and Festivity
- Unlocking the Future of Customer Experience, with AI; Elision & GITEX 2023 Trends
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
Call center solution has become predestined nowadays. Almost all businesses use it to handle one or more operations. In the market, there are many available options to choose from when a business decides to switch to or buy a new call center solution. Many people get inclined to use an open source call center solution such as VICIDial over any other option. However, for many reasons DialShree, one of the best call center solutions, is an ideal choice over any open source call center software.
In this article, we will share what makes DialShree an ideal choice over any open source call center solutions:
1. Unified communication channels
Unified communication means using all major communication channels to connect with a customer or a prospect. A call center solution that supports all unified communication channels is known as an omnichannel call center solution. DialShree is an omnichannel call center solution. It supports all modern and standard communication modes such as:
- Voice calls
- Live chat
The open source call center solutions cannot support these communication channels. For example, VICIDial customization can let businesses add new features, but all communication channels are not supported by this software. If a business invests in custom development to add these channels into an open source solution, then it would be really expensive compared to DialShree, which offers omnichannel contact center software at affordable rates.
2. Secure remote operations
DialShree offers a mobile app, which lets agents work from anywhere, at any time. Also, it offers a secure access call center solution via this mobile app. DialShree also has a Remote Agent module, which enables agents to work remotely in any circumstances.
On the other hand, open source call center solutions do not have a mobile app. They can only be used via VPN if remote access is needed. There are many concerns related to VPN access, which make it an unreliable option to use a call center solution remotely.
3. Affordable Rates
Many people choose open source call center software because those are available for free. However, if you would consider the cost of installation, customization, custom development, API integration, white labeling, etc., it would be a figure almost similar to the cost of the DialShree standard package. Moreover, DialShree is also available as a hosted call center solution. It makes it even more affordable for low budget businesses.
4. Other benefits
DialShree offers many benefits to its users. Some of the major benefits of DialShree call center solution over open source call center software are listed below:
- Advanced features
- Continuous development and innovations
- One year free support service
- Affordable packages
- Upcoming features based on AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Large and diversified portfolio
- And many more
In multiple ways, DialShree is an ideal call center solution compared to any other open source call center software. Contact us to know more about this software and to have a free demo.