Latest Technology Trends that Define Growth of Call Centers
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
Call center technologies constantly evolve and benefit users of call center solutions. Even in 2022, conventional call center solutions are available. But, using the contact center software that has incorporated the latest technology trends has become necessary. This necessity of the market is acknowledged by call centers, which is why they have been adopting the best call center solutions.
To ensure your call center is using the best call center software that incorporates the latest call center technology, here is the list of the top 3 latest technology trends.
AI Voice Analysis for call center
Artificial Intelligence has empowered different software solutions and a call center solution is not an exception here. The AI driven voice analysis tool for a call center is built to automate the most important job in a call center, called monitoring of call quality and service.
The AI voice analysis tool can be integrated into the call center solution and work as one of the features available in your contact center software. It can automate assessing different aspects of a call such as:
- Usage of important phrases
- Correct call structure
- Mood and experience of customer and agent
- Silence and over talk detection
- And more
It is the latest call center technology trend that will define the growth of a call center.
Truecaller business number verification
Nowadays, usage of caller ID apps like TrueCaller has increased like anything. Truecaller business number verification actually caused roadblocks in the process of connecting with prospective customers and customers because of editable caller ID information, which may create a wrong impression. By verifying a business number to have a verification badge and a trustworthy brand name, call attendance ratio and reach can be increased.
TrueCaller is one of the most widely used caller ID apps in India and abroad. Thus, if you are using a call center solution India or similar software, you can verify the number to have the following in your caller ID:
- Brand name
- Brand logo
- Verification badge
- Verification tick mark and
- Green highlight
This will also contribute to the growth of call centers by increasing reach and engagement.
Omnichannel communication support
The trend of using an omnichannel call center solution has been in the market for some time. Consumers demand omnichannel support and managing each communication channel separately can cause waste of time and resources and some manmade errors. Also, tracking productivity and efficiency can be impossible in that way. Thus, using an omnichannel contact center solution is necessary. One can also use a cloud-hosted contact center solution to save expenses if required, but a call center cannot escape from using an omnichannel call center software.
These are the top three latest technology trends in the call center industry. The call centers must adapt them to grow faster.
We offer the best call center software that incorporates all of these technology trends in the contact center solution. You can choose to use all of them or selected ones. Let’s have a discussion to explore, which trends can give you the maximum returns. For more details, contact us.