Major Customer Communication Trends to Look For in 2021
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
The year 2020 was hard on the majority of industries, but it benefited some industries as never before. For example, internet services, IP TVs, telecommunication services, etc. were rising this year. At the end of this year, we are summing up the last some months and how the whole landscape has inclined towards certain spheres.
Being unified communication solution providers, we have been engaged in research and innovation along with other primary activities. One of our major offerings is the call center solution. To benefit our call center dialer users and all other professionals and businesses using any other call center software or any other communication tool must read this blog.
Based on our research, we have come up with some rising communication trends that will dominate the upcoming year. Knowing this information will help you, as a call center owner or as a call center software user, to define your growth strategy.
1. WhatsApp will be dominating
In more than 90%of countries around the world, WhatsApp has been in use heavily. For all sorts of communications, many people prefer WhatsApp messaging or calling. 1 billion active users per day are proof of the importance of WhatsApp as a communication channel in call centers.
According to a study, 9 out of 10 people prefer WhatsApp messaging for support communication. In countries like India, Mexico, and some other Asian countries, WhatsApp is the most preferred mode of communication. Thus, call center WhatsApp integration to add WhatsApp web into the call center dialer will be one of the basic needs of the companies in 2021.
You might be surprised, but many companies have already introduced WhatsApp support for their customers.
You must get ready to welcome your customers over their preferred communication channel, which is WhatsApp.
2. Video chat will have a major role
Video call in a call center might sound unusual to you, but it will not be in 2021. In fact, in the past two-three years, some specific industries have started leveraging the potential of video integrated into the call center software. Let’s see some examples:
- Healthcare industry uses video chat to offer remote medical consultation
- Banking and finance industry uses this solution for personalized communication, KYC processing, etc.
3. Unified communication will be the necessity
With the increasing digitization, customer demand, and growth of businesses, multiple communication channels have become necessary in the call centers. Moreover, some government legislations require call centers to follow some rules, including some communication channels. All this will make use of the governed use of omnichannel communication necessary for many industries.
4. AI-based communication tools will expand their wings
Along with the already available communication channels and call center technology, emerging technologies are also sneaking in. AI-based chatbots and voice assistants are likely to be part of call center solutions to automatically catering to customers and their concerns.
All these communication trends will dominate the call center industry. Therefore, getting ready to embrace the technology and delight customers is the demand of time.
If you need any technical help, we are here at your service. Contact us NOW!