Remote Work Model with Call Center Solution Part 2
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
In the last blog post, we discussed one of the three approaches available to use the call center solution to take the benefit of unified communication and remote work during this pandemic. If you have missed that post, you can read it here: Remote Work Model with Call Center Solution Part 1.
Today, in this article, we will talk about using the call center solution to successfully run the Remote Work model and stopping the spread of COVID 19. This is the second approach to using this system.
As mentioned earlier, the approach 1 allows using the call center solution from home via a public or private network. One of the major disadvantages of using that approach is it requires very high bandwidth internet because all the packets, voice, etc. are transmitted through the internet. In case, if the internet bandwidth is low or the internet fluctuates, then it disconnects the call or degrades the voice quality.
The second approach resolves this issue. As we all know transmitting voice or video on the internet consume a lot of bandwidth. Thus, with DialShree: Omnichannel Call Center Solution, we can forward calls to the mobile phone of the agent. An agent can still access the web panel of the call center solution to take the benefit of all call center software features, but he does not need to take calls via the web app and voice calls will not pass via the internet.
How it works?
- Admin or our team will register all phone numbers of the agents. We will make the required rule mapping to send all calls to the agents on their phones.
- All agents need to log in to their agent panel and need to use the “Remote Agent” add-on. They will receive a call on their phone from the system, which they have to keep connected.
- Whenever a new call is generated, it will be transferred to the agent.
- As soon as he picks up the call, the window will open on his web app. He can see the customer details if call center CRM integration is performed or he will see the information available in the call center system. He will have all the controls to handle the call, including, call script in his agent panel.
- Once he finishes the call, he can hang up that phone and write the disposition in the web app of the agent. The second call will be transferred to him.
Pros of this approach:
- All the required features of the call center solution will be available to the agents.
- Internet connection will not be used as much as in the first approach where all calls and packets passed through the internet only. The reason is in this approach, the voice packets will pass through the telephony network which will reduce the load on the internet.
- All call logs, call recordings, etc. will be available according to the call center solution.
- It is perfect in running both, inbound and outbound campaigns.
Cons of this approach:
- If the internet goes down, the operations will be stopped.
- If the agent disconnects the first system generated phone, he will be logged out of the session and needs to re-login.
- The phone of the agent will always be busy.
To use this approach, you will need the “Remote Agent” add-on developed by our team. To know more, contact us.