Tips to Run Call Center Campaigns at International Level
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Key Trends Shaping Contact Center Efficiency: A Deep Dive into UI and UX Design Evolution!
- Elision Attained Prestigious VNO License From DOT
- Happy CX, Happy Holidays – Diwali; A Celebration of Unity, Devotion and Festivity
- Unlocking the Future of Customer Experience, with AI; Elision & GITEX 2023 Trends
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
Believe it or not, but catering to local customers is easier as you know the culture, mood, tone, and much more about them. However, if you are running or going to start a call center that will cater to international customers, then reading this blog is a must.
In this blog, we will share the top tips that will help you run your campaigns at an international level.
1. Understand your customers to be served
Knowing the culture, tone, meaning of the unspoken gestures, etc. is necessary when you cater to international customers. In some countries, customers abuse, or shout because of the bad experience they are facing and in some countries, the customers calmly convey their message in subtle words. Both types of customers expect to get the response in their language without much hustle.
Each customer has their own way of showing dissatisfaction and moreover, they have their own expectations. Some like to listen to the whole explanation and some just want agents to share the bottom line. To make sure, you delight customers, it becomes necessary to understand the international audience, norms of customer care, culture, etc.
2. Use the best tools to deliver excellent service
A manual system would not give the speed and flexibility that you would need to deliver excellent customer service at the international level. You will need to get the best and latest tools that have the features to support call center campaigns at the international level. For example, a cloud call center solution loaded with advanced features and omnichannel communication channels can help in delivering an excellent customer experience.
3. Train your team to handle international customers
It is necessary to have skilled and experienced agents while running your campaigns at a bigger level. Your agents need to be trained to use the right accents and tone of voice. An advanced call center solution will have a feature called soundboard Avatars, which can be used at the beginning of the conversation if needed.
Your team should also be pro in handling the modern tools and should not juggle while a customer is on a live call. You can also ask your supervisors to monitor calls in real-time and provide the required suggestions or support to improve the call quality.
4. Give some authority to agents to delight customers
It is necessary to focus on delighting customers. In some cases, customers expect more than just a sorry message. Call centers must give some flexibilities and rights to the agents to improve customer experience. For example, agents should have the authority to personalize the call script whenever needed. They should also have some points or coupons on hand to offer to customers when they are furious to win their loyalty back.
These are the top tips, which any call center can follow to improve customer experience. If you don’t have the right tools to run international campaigns, then contact us. We offer a call center solution and multiple other solutions to empower international campaigns of the call centers.