Role of Truecaller for Business in the Banking Industry
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- How to Improve Customer Service After-Hours with Conversational IVRS?
- Elision Technologies Shines at Bharat BFSI Leadership Summit & Awards 2024.
- Key Trends Shaping Contact Center Efficiency: A Deep Dive into UI and UX Design Evolution!
- Elision Attained Prestigious VNO License From DOT
- Happy CX, Happy Holidays – Diwali; A Celebration of Unity, Devotion and Festivity
- Unlocking the Future of Customer Experience, with AI; Elision & GITEX 2023 Trends
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
Truecaller has been a popular caller ID app in India and multiple other countries. It has been helping call recipients by showing who is calling to decide whether attending a call is worth their time or not. Now, Truecaller also helps callers with its Truecaller for Business plan.
Truecaller for business verifies the business number of a company or an organization to give a trustworthy caller ID with multiple features, which cannot be tempered by a third person, which is possible in not having a verified number.
Multiple industry verticals are gaining the advantage of this service made available by authorized partners of Truecaller business like Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
To verify your phone number with Truecaller for Business, contact us.
Along with multiple other industry verticals, the banking and finance industry can also gain a lot of advantages by using this number verification service with Truecaller. Let’s explore how.
1. Always reach a client or intimate about your call
In the banking industry, it is necessary to reach out to clients for various customer care and sales related campaigns. If a bank has verified the number with Truecaller, the customers will see the correct bank name, bank logo, verification badge and tick mark, and green highlight. This will spread a positive brand message, which often helps banks to increase the reach rate up to 75%. As the banks can reach out to clients at the right time, they can convey the required message and boost customer satisfaction.
2. Highlight emergency services
In banks, there are often some vital jobs that need instant customer attention such as KYC verification or missing document for that, cancelled check, unauthorized transaction alert, etc. With Truecaller for Business, banks can use the priority calling feature to highlight emergency calls to increase call reach and pick-up rate.
3. Increase pickup rate
Banks can also use the feature “Reason for calling” to increase the call pickup rate. When customers know the reason for the call along with seeing a trustworthy caller ID, the chances of call pickup rate are high. In case, a delivery boy is at the doorstep of the client to deliver a credit card or checkbook, using this feature can help in assuring a successful delivery for banks.
4. Analyze reports
Truecaller for Business not only provides caller ID related features, but also provides extensive reports to banks that use its number verification services. These reports can be used to analyze different parameters for future calling campaigns. The banks can also gauge the success of banking product sales campaigns.
The benefits of Truecaller for Business are several for banks when all features are used correctly. Banks can increase the reach rate, call pickup rate, and even the success of different campaigns.
Contact us to get the phone number of your bank verified with Truecaller for Business and gain all the benefits. You can also explore more details about Truecaller for business for banks and its benefits in detail in a personalized call with our representative. To schedule a call, please contact us.