Unified Communication Solution: A Quick Guide
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Key Trends Shaping Contact Center Efficiency: A Deep Dive into UI and UX Design Evolution!
- Elision Attained Prestigious VNO License From DOT
- Happy CX, Happy Holidays – Diwali; A Celebration of Unity, Devotion and Festivity
- Unlocking the Future of Customer Experience, with AI; Elision & GITEX 2023 Trends
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
Business communication has become the lifeline of different businesses. The reliability and versatility of business communication solutions define the success or failure of any business. Unified communication solutions have become the need of the time in today’s competitive environment. There are many business owners that are ready to invest in unified communication solutions, but they are not really sure what it is actually! If you are one of them, fret not. This article will give you complete knowledge of unified communication solutions.
What is a unified communication?
Before getting into details of the unified communication solution, it is necessary to understand what unified communication is. The unification of different communication channels that enhance the overall reach and experience of the communicator to communicate is called unified communication.
What is a unified communication solution?
A solution that unifies different communication channels is called a unified communication solution. In today’s world, the unified communication solution is the one that is used by the companies that want to have all communication channels and that is why it is also known as omnichannel communication solutions.
Generally, a unified communication solution gets developed using one or more VoIP development technologies such as Asterisk Development, WebRTC Development, etc. However, its usage is not limited to SIP lines. The unified communication solution can be used on both SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and PRI (Primary Rate Interface) lines. In simpler language, it can work on the internet lines as well as on the traditional telephonic lines.
The unified communication solution gets furnished with all below-mentioned communication channels:
- Voice call
- Video call
- Instant messaging aka Chat
Modern-day unified communication solutions also include the following solutions:
- Web forms
- Web applications
- Social media
- Support ticketing solution
- CRM system
- And more
Traditionally, the only business phone solution with multiple communication channels was considered as an omnichannel communication solution, but now, it is not limited to that single solution. Any traditional or innovative VoIP solution can be a unified communication solution.
For instance, DialShree is our proprietary call center software. It is a unified communication solution. We have integrated all different modes of communications along with different web applications, APIs, social media, and much more. The benefit of unified communication solutions is that it provides a one-stop solution to meet all different communication and collaboration needs of the businesses.
We offer different omnichannel aka unified communication solutions. For more details, contact us.