Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
Virtual banking is a leading trend in the 21st century. Gone are the days, when customers used to walk in to banks for their banking requests. Now, people can take banking actions at their fingertips and there are multiple digital solutions that make it possible. The call center solution is one of the amazing tools that help in making virtual banking possible.
DialShree is one of the best call center solutions for banks that have benefited many banks and made virtual banking effective, accurate, and simple.
Let’s see how.
1. Emergency services made available immediately
Using banking products like mobile banking, net banking, credit cards, debit cards, etc., can also cause leakage of sensitive information. It is possible that the credentials of mobile or net banking get leaked or someone steals the credit card or debit card. In this case, the call center solution for banks helps customers to immediately block their accounts or cards without waiting to log in anywhere or having a conversation with the agents. The real sense of virtual banking is made true by providing immediate services to clients.
2. Exceptional customer care services for banking clients
Net banking and mobile banking can help take common actions, but it does not help in real customer care as there are only chatbots that can answer common questions. Moreover, chatbot technology is still in the learning phase, so often leaves clients frustrated. Unlike that, customers can simply call the banking customer care center for any question they may have for which they are seeking resolution. The right call distribution rules available in the best call center software for banks, DialShree, will make sure that the customer gets connected to the right banking agent and receives a satisfactory response to their queries and questions.
3. Help clients to make a strong financial portfolio
Banks provide multiple other products other than just banking services such as insurance, mutual funds, long-term and short-term financial plans, and more. The call center software for banks helps banking executives to identify potential leads using reports and KPIs shown in the reports. In addition to that, agents can also run sales campaigns using a predictive dialer and other auto dialers.
4. Make the collection process streamlined
Banks need to handle the collection process as well. Unlike the traditional way of sending collection agents to customers’ home, DialShree: collection module for banking call center solutions help in automating and streamlining multiple processes to make the collection process more streamlined and optimized. This solution helps in boosting the collection rate and overall score as well.
There are multiple benefits of using the DialShree call center solution, which is developed with cherry-picked features to benefit the banks. Multiple amazing utilities of this software cannot be replaced by any other alternative available in the market. Thus, it is quite popular among banks. Already several banks in India use this best banking call center software.
To know more about this call center solution for banks and get a free quote and consultation, contact us.