What You Must Keep In Mind While Performing Call Center CRM Integration?
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Overcoming the Talent Shortage in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- 5 Types of Customer Service [Highs and Lows]
- Omnichannel Contact Center: A Champion’s Guide that You’ll Ever Need
- How Does NBFC Improve Customer Experience?
- Top 7 Customer Service factors in Africa
- How Does Call Center Solution Reduce NPA for Collection Agencies?
- How To Start A Call Center in 2023 (Processes, Tips, Tools)
- Contact Center Trends in South Africa for 2023
- How To Empower Collection Agents in NBFC Contact Centers?
- Five Major Types of Customers and What They Demand
A call center solution is a vital tool these days. It comes with an amazing range of features that aims to increase efficiency and speed in an organization. There are many use cases of using a call center software solution in any organization regardless of its size and industry vertical.
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. This solution is used in different organizations to keep records of customers in a well-defined manner. It is also used to boost digital marketing campaigns to make them more effective. These marketing campaigns often increase results.
These two most powerful solutions, namely, call center solution and CRM software can be combined to work in a streamlined manner with the process of call center CRM integration. The top VoIP companies offer this integration for open source and proprietary CRM and call center solutions.
There are many benefits of integrating call center and CRM solutions together which are tried and tested by many companies and organizations. This is one of the reasons many companies and organizations have started investing in call center CRM integration services.
To leverage all benefits from this integrated solution, it is necessary to assure the integration is performed carefully. How can you assure that? Here are the top 2 tips to keep in mind while your team or your provider performs call center CRM integration:
1. Experience is must
Whether your in-house team will perform integration or you have chosen a VoIP development company to perform integration, it is necessary to assure that the engineers have the required experience in performing call center CRM integration. They must have performed this sort of integration successfully multiple times to make sure they can carry out the process with ease.
2. Take pre-integration steps
Before any sort of development, it is necessary to take some advanced steps to make the stage ready for successful completion. In terms of CRM call center Integration, you need to take care of the following steps:
- If you are already using a call center solution and/ or CRM software, take the backup of data and records you have in both of these systems.
- If you are setting up a completely new IT infrastructure, make sure to understand what channels will be integrated and what will be the output.
If you have any specific requirements such as opening encrypted records of the customer, you need to make sure you let your team or provider know about it. Also, define and update the developer whether you want to push data from one system to another in real-time or in batches.
These are the top 2 tips you need to keep in mind and also need to take care of while investing in the call center CRM integration.
We offer call center CRM integration and we have integrated various call center solutions with different CRM systems. We can help you with your requirements. Please contact us for more details.