How Can Truecaller Business Help in Building a Brand Trust?
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
- Elision at the 30th Convergence Expo India 2023
Calling has been one of the important activities for businesses and enterprises. However, caller ID apps and their features make it challenging for businesses to achieve the required call connect rate. Some people flag all unknown numbers as spam and some edit the name of the company in a caller ID with something mischievous. All this adds up to the roadblocks for businesses to connect with customers.
This requires a reliable model to connect with clients and engage with them for better customer care and sales campaigns and increase their returns. In this case, Truecaller for business helps companies to build a trust factor with clients to achieve a higher connect rate of up to 75%.
Truecaller for business is an enterprise solution and it provides business number verification with Truecaller service. The partner companies of Truecaller for a business like Elision Technologies can verify your business number with Truecaller to let you have your own business brand identity
This business brand identity will consist of the following:
- Trustworthy and authentic caller ID with company name and logo
- Green highlight
- Verification tick mark and verification badge
Whether you send an SMS or you call the customer, your custom caller ID will be shown to the Truecaller user to show your real identity and brand. This helps in establishing the bond of trust to increase the call connect rate.
Along with an authenticated caller ID, the Truecaller for business will also provide value added features to the businesses that help in building even more trust to ensure a higher call connect rate and engagement rate.
The businesses can show the reason for calling to increase the chance of getting connected. Many customers have been asking Truecaller to show the reason for the call along with the caller ID. Truecaller has developed this feature for its consumers and clients. It can help businesses show the genuine reason for calling, so they can connect with more clients.
A business gets a genuine chance to connect with the audience even if some customers have flagged the number as a spam call. The verified number with Truecaller shows a small flag of spam instead of showing a red highlight. The caller ID will be highlighted with a green background to send positive psychological signals. This can help in connecting with more clients with a trustworthy brand image.
The Truecaller for business also provides a priority calling feature to the businesses that use phone number verification with Truecaller. The businesses can highlight that this call is of priority and it has some important information to convey. This helps in receiving a higher pick-up rate as customers will understand and acknowledge the urgency of the matter.
These are some of the top ways in which the phone number verified with Truecaller can help in positioning a positive business brand. Moreover, the verified business number also helps in building a strong connect with customers in a positive manner to leverage higher call connect and engagement rates up to 75%.
If you are interested in verifying your business number with Truecaller or need any further information, contact us. We are an authorized partner of Truecaller and we provide phone number verification with Truecaller service.