Top 3 Elision Solutions to Beat COVID 19 Lockdown
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
- The Role of Cloud Technology in the Growth of Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the Contact Center Industry?
- The Importance of Cybersecurity & AI in Africa’s Contact Center Industry
- Can State of the Art Banking Solutions Prevent Falls like SVB?
COVID 19 cases are increasing all across the globe and to control it, many governments have announced lockdowns in different countries. During the lockdown, many businesses are taking advantage of digitization by enforcing the “Work from Home” model.
The “Work from Home” aka “Remote Work” model is not something professionals practice every day. Thus, it is creating some hurdles. These hurdles are reducing productivity. One of the major challenges faced by companies is the lack of communication or increasing expenses of communication.
We offer the best unified communication solutions which make business communication and collaboration faster and that also at affordable rates. In fact, internal communication can be completely free, by using these solutions.
We have multiple systems and we are going to talk about the top 3 unified communication solution which you can offer. Within a minimum turnaround time, our engineers will deploy the system so you can take its advantage during the Coronavirus related lockdowns or curfew.
1. DialShree: Omnichannel Call Center Solution
It is an omnichannel call center solution which supports the following communication channels:
- Voice calls
- Video calls
- Conference calls
- Screen sharing
- Instant messaging (Chat)
This is a perfect system for call centers or any organization that handles calls in large volumes. It has many amazing features to support remote work. Furthermore, we have developed a specific module, namely, Remote Agent module, which helps you provide a secure and reliable work from home model to your team. The agents can work even when there is no internet connection.
2. MassMeet: Video Conferencing Solution
It is a video conferencing solution that can be accessed via a web browser. It is mobile friendly. Thus, it can be accessed via any device. The video conferencing system can be used to conduct different meetings and calls when multiple people are involved.
It has various features to make communication more engaging. You can also assure that everyone is paying attention. The video conferencing software can be used by all businesses to handle regular meetings with team, customers, and prospects.
3. Voice and SMS Broadcasting Solution
The Coronavirus combating lockdown has created many issues along with the health issues. The businesses are dealing with multiple things and business compliances change by the government now and then to control the situation. For example, in many countries, the working hours of banks are changed. In this case, it is necessary to keep customers updated about the changing laws and their impact.
The voice broadcasting solution can be used to send a voice message which will be played to customers or audiences when they attend a call. If they do not attend the call in the first attempt, the call broadcasting aka voice broadcasting solution will attempt again. Likewise, the SMS broadcasting system will broadcast text messages to the users. Both systems will show detailed reports.
These are the top 3 solutions which can be really useful to businesses. Contact us to discuss more.