Take Your On-premises Call Center on Cloud with Our Help for Remote Work
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Key Trends Shaping Contact Center Efficiency: A Deep Dive into UI and UX Design Evolution!
- Elision Attained Prestigious VNO License From DOT
- Happy CX, Happy Holidays – Diwali; A Celebration of Unity, Devotion and Festivity
- Unlocking the Future of Customer Experience, with AI; Elision & GITEX 2023 Trends
- GITEX Dubai 2023: The Future of Customer Interaction and Beyond!
- How Is WhatsApp Business Shaping the Future of Contact Centers?
- The Synergy of Agent Experience and Customer Experience: Creating a Winning Combination!
- Driving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Contact Center Solutions in Africa
- Enhancing Customer Interactions: The Power of Contact Center Solutions in the UAE
- How are unified communication platforms helping businesses in Africa?
Coronavirus has brought the pandemic situation in the world. Millions of people are suffering directly or indirectly because of this virus. To save lives, a majority of governments across the globe has imposed lockdowns. This is affecting businesses and the economy. The solution is the “Work from Home” models.
For some industry verticals, it is not that complicated to shift the on-premises work environment to the cloud telephony one. For example, IT companies, digital marketing agencies, cloud support service providers, etc. can easily shift their operations remotely.
However, for some industries, it is quite challenging to shift work remotely. One of the industries of this kind is call centers. Generally, call centers are set up in a big office that has a specific infrastructure to provide the tools and software to agents and supervisors to take care of the ongoing work. The call centers find it quite difficult to shift the whole infrastructure remotely.
Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd, more popularly known as Elision, can help you tackle this situation more efficiently by shifting your existing system to the cloud call center dialer. The call centers do not need to shift the whole infrastructure on the cloud so the agents can work remotely by taking advantage of cloud telephony.
Elision has developed an add-on, called, Remote Agent. This add-on can help call centers achieve Business Continuity Process (BCP) by setting up a cloud dialer. Without any hardware or infrastructure change, the call centers can move on the cloud.
There are three different approaches followed by Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd to offer “Remote Call Center” to the call centers.
1. Remote access to the call center solution
The team of VoIP experts of the company will make the settings in a way that your agents and managers can open the call center software from their web browser. There can be two different ways of achieving this and one can choose the one. In this case, all agents and supervisors must have a laptop or computer systems and internet access with high bandwidth to access the system and take calls.
Read more details on this model here: Remote Agent Part 1
2. Remote access to the call center software and attend calls via mobile
This is the second option in which the call centers can be shifted remotely. All agents can access the cloud call center solution on their system at home and all calls will be routed to their mobile phone. They take calls on the phone and at the same time access all the features of the call center system. The major benefit of this model is it uses less bandwidth than option 1 explained above. Here as well the agents and managers will need to have a system and internet connection.
Read more details on this model here: Remote Agent Part 2
3. Attend calls via mobile, no remote access to the call center solution
In this case, all the calls will be routed to the mobile phone of the agents. They will be able to use features like call mute and un-mute, call hold, etc., which are available on the phone itself. They cannot use the features of the call center software. The major benefit of this model is that the agents and managers do not need to have a system and internet connection.
Read more details on this model here: Remote Agent Part 3