Call Centre Shrinkage Can Shrink Your ROI
Call shrinkage is one of the most important KPIs, which needs to be monitored. However, often call centers ignore or unknowingly avoid keeping eyes on this KPI. This performance indicator is more crucial because it directly affects your Returns over Investment (ROI). In this blog post, you will get answers to the following questions:
- What is call shrinkage?
- How call shrinkage hampers ROI?
- How to control call shrinkage?
Please note, to measure, compare, and improve this KPI, you need to have the value in percentage, means ratio. Read More
5 Useful Tips to Improve Customer Experience
Customer is the most important entity for any business. Thus, it is important to assure that your customer receives the best experience. Positive customer experience is important for almost every business, regardless of industry vertical. However, for call centers, customer care centers, and similar businesses, the customer experience is even more important. Even after assuring everything to a possible extent, it is possible the customers are not happy with the service.
We, Elision, have been offering a wide range of customer service related solutions. We have been working closely with many companies to improve their customer care service and based on our experience, we would like to share the top 5 tips to improve your customer experience: Read More
Elision Is Going to Participate in BPO Tech Summit 2020
We are glad to announce that our representatives will participate in the upcoming BPO Tech Summit 2020.
Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd has been catering to the BPO industry with its best in the industry call center software, called, DialShree. The company has been in the industry for almost 12 years now. To benefit participants of BPO Tech Summit 2020 with rich knowledge and experience in the BPO industry, Me. Mehul Shah, CEO and MD of Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd will participate in this event with other representatives of the company. Read More
How Payment Utility Benefits Collection Companies?
Collection companies use call center software to run their campaigns in which they call customers to pay their EMI for an ongoing month as well as any of the pending EMIs from the past months if there are any. The agents keep on going through contacts and using a call center predictive dialer or any other dialer of the call center solution to keep on calling customers until they make a payment. Generally, when the agent talks with the customer, the customer may give a promise to pay, also known as PTP, on a specific date or request to call back later at a specific time. Read More
Click to Call – A Must for Financial Services
According to a survey commissioned by Google, 61% of mobile users use click-to-call service for changes in their bank accounts. The survey also pointed that out of the seven verticals, mobile searchers used click- to-call mostly for Financial Services. But have you ever wondered why are mobile searchers using click to call when they could visit the company website or use email or even chat?
Research conducted by Ipsos for Google found that for every 6 out of 10 mobile searchers (59%) felt the need for speed that motivated them to use click to call while 57% wanted to talk to a real person and 54% said they needed additional information which the website wasn’t providing them with.
The above results only re-instate the fact that click-to-call is the most important service used by mobile searchers when hunting for any financial service. It is one of the most crucial features offered by a bank or financial institution. Despite the development of technology and all the online help that a financial organisation provides, it’s clear from the findings of Google that “driving phone calls should still be a priority for businesses in every industry,” as Google’s mobile marketing manager, Adam Grunewald puts it.
Time and again it has been proved that customers still want a one-to-one interaction in real time with the service providers and when it comes to financial transactions, none of the clients want to risk it. And we, at Elision, have efficiently realised the growing need of click to call service by offering a smart Click2Call solution.
Customers look to real time solution and clarification to all their doubts. It has been seen that click to call not only improves your brand but also increases your customer-base. It helps to establish a relationship between you and your customer. Lack of a call option can frustrate a customer and is less likely to refer your financial services to others.
Advantages of Click-to-call Service:
- Click to Call is the best way to reach the visitor while he is at work
- It responds in real time to queries of customers
- It helps build the brand image by providing with high-quality service
- Helps in improving relationship from being a virtual to a real friend
- Smart business through click to call service has helped spreading the word of good service
Business Case for Click2Call Service:
- Click2Call can be used in CRM for securing Phone Numbers from entire staff
- Each calls dial to customer from CRM via Click2Call will be recorded
- It can be integrated with any 3rd Party CRM via WEB API URL
- Sales team can connect to customer directly from CRM with single click
How to set up Click2Call service:
The Elision Click2Call service is very use to use. The button can be placed on the site from where customers can make a direct call or request a call back. In some cases, the customer needs to fill a simple form to request a call back. By installing the Click2Call, the need for additional hardware also diminishes. The average waiting time of customers also gets eliminated as one can request a call back at his or her convenient time. Our service at Elision Technologies Pvt. Ltd also conveniently integrates the knowledge base which helps solving queries quickly. The tailor-made solution of Elision can be integrated with financial infrastructure namely, customer database, CRM systems and payment system. So what are you waiting for? Go for our Click2Call service and covert your visitors to clients.
Click2Call Service – A Breakthrough Technological Leap in The Domain of Web Connectivity
Technological advancement is for the betterment of mankind. Click2call is one such revolutionary leap which is investing authoritative powers in the hands of the consumers.
- You put a link on your website
- After navigating through your site, if the consumer feels the urge to learn more about the product/ service being offered, he would press the click2calll button.
- The feature would provide click-through connectivity from the site allowing the consumer to directly chat with the call center representative. As soon as the consumer keys in his contact number, the call center staff would start a call with him/ her
- The service allows bridging of 2 mobile numbers as soon as the recipient accepts the call request
Sterling Features of the Service:
The click2call service is a breakthrough in terms of new generation connectivity. The service dials both the users interested in starting a conversation. As soon as the call recipients answer to the call, the service initiates web based vocal connectivity between them. Both the parties can then carry on with the conversation for the interested length of time.
There are umpteen number of superlative features associated with this service.
- As an implementer of the service, you have the independence to choose the nature of click2call interface that would best complement your offered services/ products
- The phone numbers to be used with this feature are not dictated by the interface. The implementer can exercise his discretion regarding choosing the numbers that would be dialed once the site visitor keys in his/ her contact number in the web interface. There is absolutely no restriction regarding the numbers to be used.
- The application programming interface (API) link would have to be integrated in a simple manner before the service can be used in its entirety. This is mandated by the fact that click2call feature is hosted as SAAS or Software as a Service model.
- The underlying HTML code that is used for integration of the API is simple and does not involve complex coding of intricate nature. The in-house software team can easily master the process and implement the same for an existing site.
- Click2call feature allows seamless routing of calls to any phone number irrespective of the nature of service provider and coverage of geographical locations.
- You can track and subsequently analyze the calls to gain insights by using the easy history and statistics section which has comprehensive reports pertaining to the call history and other parameters.
- Even if your organization is battling out the survival war on a shoe string budget, you can afford this revolutionary service. This is brought about due to the fact that you are not required to invest a single penny on setting up of elaborate infrastructure i.e. hardware or software.
You can get in touch with Elision reps to learn more.