Major Challenges Banking Industry Faces without a Reliable Communication System
Similar to many other industry verticals, the banking industry faces multiple challenges. In this blog post, we will share major challenges faced by the banking industry in the absence of a reliable communication and collaboration system.
1. Providing remote services on a need basis
- Traditionally, customers need to visit his/ her branch for any banking-related services. This is quite inconvenient for many.
- Modern communication tools like an omnichannel contact center solution provide features that can be used to deliver remote services to customers. This is necessary to provide some need basic services such as emergency service to block a stolen or misplaced debit or credit card. The omnichannel call center solution can make this process automated with a hotmarking feature and it can help customers to take immediate action remotely.
- The communication tools such as a video conferencing solution can be used for processes like KYC processing or customer relationship management by banks.
We Have Launched Communication Tools for Banking Industry
We are happy to announce the launch of multiple communication tools for the banking industry. These unified communication tools are available for the FINTech industry. It means any financial or banking service provider companies or organizations can use these tools.
Some of the major FINtech organizations are listed below:
- Crowdfunding platforms
- NBFCs (Non-banking Financial Companies)
- And more