5 Useful Tips to Improve Customer Experience
Customer is the most important entity for any business. Thus, it is important to assure that your customer receives the best experience. Positive customer experience is important for almost every business, regardless of industry vertical. However, for call centers, customer care centers, and similar businesses, the customer experience is even more important. Even after assuring everything to a possible extent, it is possible the customers are not happy with the service.
We, Elision, have been offering a wide range of customer service related solutions. We have been working closely with many companies to improve their customer care service and based on our experience, we would like to share the top 5 tips to improve your customer experience: Read More
Live Chat Is Vital in the Travel and Hospitality Industry
Communication is vital in the industry these days and all industry verticals need to take benefit of the features and benefits offered by technological inventions. There are many innovative tools that allow uninterruptable communication to allow organizations to stay in touch with customers.
Live chat has turn out to be a powerful means of communication between the organizers and customers irrespective of the business. This mode of social communication enables clarifications of any kind and facilitate deal-making. In today’s world of cut-throat competition, an online presence is crucial to success. Read More
Top 3 Must Use Tools for a Call Center
Call centers are a lifeline for many businesses. Some businesses outsource their call center business to full-fledged call centers and some set up an in-house call center to take care of call center related operations. In any case, the call center has to use top solutions and tools. They can’t rely on the traditional telephone to provide call center services.
Now, the question is, which are the must-have tools to make sure the call centers provide effective services within the minimum time to the customers so the revenues and ROI, both can be increased. Read More
Top 3 Tools for Customer Support
The customer is important in any business and that is why post sales support and technical support redefines the business success. If you provide a good support service to your customers, you can get more business from the same customer as well as you can receive testimonial, case study, etc. which can help in boosting your digital marketing campaigns. Some customers also refer new prospects to their vendors. In this case, you can get many open doors of opportunities by providing the best customer support.
To provide good customer support, you must have a skilled staff. Read More
Top 3 Benefits of Live Chat Solution for Business
Live chat is one of the most important tools for any business. In fact, it is in demand tool because of its amazing range of benefits. As you must know, live chat solution is a tool which let you chat with your website or landing page visitors. In this article, you will learn about the top 3 benefits of using a live chat solution for your business:
- Increase Sales
The studies and survey data have been proving for many years that the live chat helps in increasing sales. As per the study results, the companies which have live chat support on their website can generate 3x to 5x times more leads. Read More
Live Chat Solution for Website: Best Practices for Its Effective Use
High customer satisfaction can score the double revenues and skyrocket a business. The live chat solution for website is one of the most effective customer support solution. It can be placed on the website. The effective use of the live chat solution can result in increased lead generation and business. We have been offering the best live chat software to our clients. In this article, based on the practical use of the live chat software on the website, we will share the top 5 best practices that can help you to make maximum use of this amazing tool.
1. Place it in a user friendly manner
The live chat software is a complete system that comes with many features and modules in the backend. The agents use those features to provide effective chat support to the website visitors. On the contrary, the front-end aka your website will only have a small button and a chat widget. This chat button has to be placed in a user friendly manner. Read More
Top 5 Tips to Improve Customer Experience
Customer is the most important entity for any business. Thus, it is important to assure that your customer receives the best experience. A positive customer experience is important for almost each business, regardless of industry vertical. However, for call centers, customer care centers and similar businesses, the customer experience is even more important. Even after assuring everything at possible extent, it is possible the customers are not happy with the service.
We, Elisiontec, have been offering a wide range of customer service related solutions. We have been working closely with many companies to improve their customer care service and based on our experience, we would like to share the top 5 tips to improve your customer experience:
Assure you have a team of skilled agents
Your agents aka customer service executives must be trained and skilled to talk with the customers. They are responsible for ultimate customer experience. Read More
Why You Must Have Live Chat on Your Website?
Whether it is a business website or eCommerce site, one fact is true for all: the lead generation ration is lower than visitors flow of the website. The companies spent thousands of bucks on digital marketing services so they can receive more leads. The marketing activities bring a lot of traffic, but lead generation is quite low compared to the brought traffic. The reason is the visitors coming on your site need instant answers. Everyone is in a hurry and if they can’t find or understand something, they are more likely to leave. The solution here is install live chat software to your website.
Wondering, how will it help? Let’s explore the top 5 benefits of live chat solution, which prove its importance.
Chat is flexible, quick and easy. People like to talk with a live person while they are navigating a site to buy something. Read More
How Live Chat is Most Useful in Travel/Hotel Industry
Live chat has become a potent means of communication between retailer and consumer irrespective of the industry. Such modes of social interaction enable clarifications of any kind and facilitate deal making. In today’s world of cut throat professional competition, online presence is crucial towards success. Read More
Live Chat: A Revolutionary New Concept to Drive Unparalleled Sales
Customer service has been taken to the next level with Live Chat. This feature is natively embedded in the website and enables varied chat modes to foster your business interests.
- The operators can be located anywhere across the globe. They can log in into the system anytime from anywhere without being constrained by time, geographical and other constraints. Any computer equipped with internet connectivity and latest web browser can be used for availing this feature.
- The operators can chat internally among themselves without impacting consumer service adversely. This is made possible through provision of private chat rooms which can be accessed exclusively by Live Chat professionals
- Chats can be transferred by personals with ease based on the kind of expertise sought by customers. The chat transfer can take place through Mobile chat or web
- The multiple chat option can be exercised by operators to chat with multitude of visitors at a time
- The user interface is operator friendly and high productivity is fostered through tabbing
- The chat can be continued in real time mode without having to periodically refresh the page
- Operator clusters can be deployed to handle any number of visitors
- Live Chat can be run on your domain and server
- Visitors can be served on priority basis through queuing option
Features of Chat Button and Window:
- Email signatures, online/ offline status can be availed with button
- Same domain can be served with various buttons
- Operator can leave customized messages when away from console
- Departmental buttons can be embedded
- Attractive themes can be applied
- Typing indicators can be used for signifying operator or visitor typing preference
- Pre-chat survey of the consumer can be opted for
- Visitor can be given a personalized experience by displaying operator’s photo
- Chat transcript can be mailed
- As soon as a customer pings through message box, audio-visual alert gets triggered
- Notification sound can be put on/off
- Establish your brand identity more firmly by tailoring chat window with Logo, Name etc.
- Text can be seamlessly converted to hyperlinks in chat window
- Pop-up blockers never would restrict functionality of Live Chat
- Consistent with security policies
- Automated spam protection
- Auto-reconnection mode enables resumption of Live Chat once internet is enabled, after a minor glitch
- All major browsers supported
- Operator console is web based
- Away mode signals visitor that operator is not on his console
- Expeditious processing through canned messages
- Reference URL mode provides link of the site from where the visitor jumped to your site
- Nuisance visitors can be flagged off
- Administrator can view as well as gain control over active chats
- Daily analytics
Elision has taken the market by storm with its groundbreaking LiveIM service. Available at competitive prices, it comes packed with critical functionalities that facilitate support and sales oriented deployments. It is a comprehensive Live Chat solution that is redefining this segment.