“Sai Service uses Elision contact center solution to reach their existings customer from manual to automated process of calling.”
Sai Service Ltd is aAuthorized Maruti Suzuki Car Dealer in Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur, Goa, Kerala & Hyderabad.
Sai Service Station Limited incorporated on 9th August 1985, as a Private Limited Company.
It is considered as among the ‘premiere’ automobile dealerships in India.
The dealership operations is spread over the states of Maharashtra, Goa, Kerala and Andhra Pradesh, run by Professional Managers ably assisted by over 3,250 qualified and committed personnel.
- 1. Transforming Manual calling process to Automation of inbound/outbound calls
- 2. Transforming Agent screen with that of DMS AS WELL AS INTERNAL CRM fields so that agents get maximum details for the customer they are talking to.
- 3. Maintaining data updates with Maruti’s central Database called DMS as well as INTERNAL CRM for every activity done with regards to customer communication.
- 4. They have a PBX also which they wanted to merge with Dialer.
- 5. Reaching to customer whose calls was not attended by existing system.
- 6. Sending automated SMS to customers after attending their calls
- 7. Listening to conversation between agents & customer for Quality Analysis.
- 8. Monitoring agents for their performance & detail reports of campaign for entire day/ month/ year.
Solution from Elision :
Sai Service chose Contact Centre DialShree Solution from Elision for their entire 20 seats. They are running dealership of MarutiUdyog Ltd and for the same they need to contact car owners for different reasons. The envisaged challenges were overcome when below modules / functionalities were chosen as a part of service from Elision.
- Inbound based on ACD/ Outbound based on Predictive dialer
- IVR System for handling automated incoming calls
- Sending automated SMS after completion of call with customer for feedback.
- Digital Voice Recording for all calls.
- Put a VoIP Card in the existing PBX to sync it with the Dialer.
- Real Time Reporting along with Call Barging & Call Whispering
- Off-Office hour’s audio voice was played to attend incoming calls when no Agent was available.